Tree of Savior Forum

wiz3/psy3 vs wiz3/ele3 - newbe question

Hi there.
I have a question. I will be playing casually, sometimes solo and sometimes in party… solo play maybe more frequent.

I am thinking about 2 builds but i do not know if they are proper considering game mechanics ^_^.

So… first is:

wiz3/psy3

second:

wiz3/ele3

I do not like complicated combos or to much skills (to old maybe :P) so I like better wiz/psy build but is it playable solo? I mean skills are channelled, so i will be interrupted a lot unless Reflect Shield / Surespell can save me from that?

And i do not know what order should i take classes:
wiz1/wiz2/psy1/psy2/psy3/wiz3/

or perhaps something like
wiz1/wiz2/psy1/wiz3/psy2/psy3/ will be more optimal?

As for sacond build i like lightning magic and ice magic… but fire magic is no no for me and big numbers dont impress me :stuck_out_tongue: so I chose skillset to reflect that :stuck_out_tongue:

And final question is what as my final 7 rank? I like the Featherfoot idea, but since its hp drains work only on beast,devil,insect type it is not so viable… unless there is a lot of mobs at rank 7 that are beast,devil,insect.

Other option I like is warlock… but is it good to solo or only for party…

Ah… and there is stats question… i was thinking to go 4 int:1 con or something other is better?

Thanks and sorry for my English

I would recommend your Wizard C3> Element C3 > Runemaster.

Why?

1st: Wizard C3 got Surespell and Quickcast which are very useful for skill based characters like wizards. Magic Missle helps doing DPS in a distance.

2nd: Element C3 Skills are Ice Element based types. Since you Like Ice Magic and at the same time a CC Damage, and they deal high-damage too. Ele C3 is my recommendation.

3rd: It’s versatility: CC damage (Ele C3), Semi-support skills (Wiz C3 and Runemaster), Cast spells faster with Quickcast Spell, Rune of Ice to Amplify damage for Ice spells. Runemasters are more on buffs but it helps both you and the party. Element C3 are flexible, he got electric, ice and fire attribute spells to begin with, and they’re useful in every situation.

Runemaster is a bad idea for Element, Rune of Ice only affects a certain amount of Ice spells, not all of them… not frost cloud I believe.

Rank 7 you go Warlock.

Also im going wiz 3 Psy 3 warlock
Elemental looks boring to play.

Psychokino C3 gets Raise and Gravity Pole - 2 amazing skills.

I honestly believe Wiz3 > Kino3 is better than Wiz 3 > Ele 3 at late game.

Ok. thx for feedback… as my first char I take wiz3/kino3 for rank 7, well there is a lot of time before I get there… so I will see when I get there…

I have read some about wizards on forum and it seems that I not spent SP very fortunately… giving I am about lvl 36 should I spent some TP on reset scroll? How much it cost anyway (i cant access game for some more hours to check it)? Or make new char ^_^.

if you got the $50 founders package you get 1 reset scroll, otherwise yea its TP only. restart if you don’t mind o:

Wiz 3 kino 3 warlock is strong in pvp? Or you have to take cryo?

OK… so as I am wizard c2… should I go to psychokino or wizard c3? If Kino1 then at what rank I should go for Wiz3? What’s optimal… or it depends only on personal preferences?

edit: ok… I went psychokino ^_^… and after few minut play I have to say its fantastic :P… thou solo is little difficult as damage break casting of Psychic Pressure. Guess I will start searching parties tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue: