Tree of Savior Forum

WIZ3/linker2/thauma3 or wiz2/linker2/thauma2/FF

I tested the FF build but my gameplay I found the combo a little time consuming for the farm, but my gameplay is not those things haha, and no decent weapon for my only magician to be a former alchmist (current weapon five hammer)
So I saw a youtuber working with Wiz3> linker2> thauma3 (I think it was because I used it because it was only the skills of that class) and I thought wooow can not be: I did the test with 1k of extra magical damage with this build and It’s very fast clean spot without all that combo of thauma + FF
Combo thauma + magic missile, and with use of five hammer and an ard dagger
My question is, who already made this char FF still works better?
Or are both very good?

I made one yesterday out of my old Chrono.

I went SPR instead of INT, got Pyro 1 > Linker 2 > Thauma 2 > FF 2 and I can tell you it clean stuff fast, fast enough to make you wait for a while for JP CD to refresh lol.

I will be testing it in the new HGs today since yesterday I was wasting my time getting materials for a Venom (thank you HG 190) and I ended up surprised by how good is as DPS, with good survivability and good farming skills (thauma), I ended up leaving the HG with all the Geppeto Leaves I needed (42) and I can tell you, they aren’t easy to drop lol, around 300k silver, 12 gold bars (yes it’s 12) and got 2 armor cubes that gave me a nice shield for my swordie tank and the leather gloves I wanted for my Hacka lol.

INGLÊS
What is your weapon?
My FF with five hammer does not clean fast: /
They told me to get a windia rod or venez mace, but I do not want to invest practonium in a magic char to give me a profit
Yes I saw videos of FF killing boss very fast but the cost for a char farming compensates? (my thought )

And flying mobs the debuff does not catch, yellow leafnut I find it hard to kill
Kugheri need to use 3 overheat to kill the mobs sometimes still some survive
The thing that most incensed me is the sustem of him in the map regen HP amazing

hmm, did you use shrink body for 120% bonus damage?

I bought all attributes of the thauma class for farm
So right wall nv 30,

I already had it since changes, I have 2, on in my PD2 and on this char, it’s an Ignition Rod +6 I’m still farming for gems to put in it.

Which debuff? I haven’t paid attention, but I will try in a minute to see if Bone Pointing hit flying mobs.

Btw, the extra damage from Kundela Slash only works with Bone Pointing Hexing, I didn’t tried yet with Kurdaitcha since I didn’t got it yet, but Decay effect from Ngadhund doesn’t trigger the double damage from KS.

My Shrink Body is Lv 4 just for use in mob that may cause some trouble, I left it forgotten in some corner of my skill bar lol.

I will tell you one thing here, when starting the kill, drop a Bone Pointing, link the mob, join then together, use the Body and you might be by that time with some of the mobs hexed, use KS to wipe it out, if you run out of charges you still have Ngadhund to finish off the mobs.

isso que me deixou pensativo, skill de rank 8 ainda não conseguir matar mobs 320 e skill de rank3 eu estar conseguindo farmar melhor com essa build, porem acho que sera um char menos eficiente em boss fight para farmar em cristal mines (build w3/linker2/thauma3) porem sem teste na dg ainda.
estou na duvida pois já já acaba a mordomia de mudar de build todo dia e sera um build fixa haha
não quero me arrepender futuramente

FF skills scales with SPR and not INT?

FF scales with INT, but thauma buffs benefit from both INT and SPR

status 50 SPR, rest INT No secret :x

It’s with matt (INT increase matt so yeah), the reason I went SPR, first for the buffs from Thauma and Pyro, they scale both INT and SPR same ratio, second, with high SPR I have high SP regen, hence, I don’t use SP pots except when facing an Elite that cast SP Drain.

1 Like

It’s ranked second in KTOS.

Is there a list somewhere for the ktos ranks?

Full SPR? 20charrrrrssss

Well I put at least 30 CON for a bit of survivability, if you go Full SPR and feel that you won’t die then it’s fine too.

http://tos.nexon.com/rank/characterrank.aspx (Korean)

Here.

I thought it was bad for flying on flying mobs, for example: yellow leafnut
Kurdaitcha has no effect on flying mobs?