Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3/Linker/Thau2/FF

Any thoughts on this build?

1. Is Wiz3/Linker/Thau2/FF a good path?
  2. What Stats should i put?
  3. Any other path that i should take? I want Support/DPS/Solo(autoAttacker)
  4. Equipment that i should consider?

Newbie here its my first week in the game so i need input. All your reply will be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

1. It’s a good build
  2. Pure INT perhaps since you have tranpose. You get more out of it due to the INT rank bonus. It’ll be much better once the transpose fix is applied.
  3. You can do all those in that build
  4. Rod + Arde Dagger should be your first target for gear. Then Corona Rod (Over upgraded) for end game then 3 plate + cloth gloves.

Am i viable as well for World Bosses or no?

Can you also give me a sample build for each circle as i will admit im really noob in choosing which skill to level up… since i have no background at TOS at all…

NEVER go full int.
1- Transpose sucks, and you shoudn’t base your build on transpose, because it sucks.

2- Anything you equiped, like a % buff on int, or a buff % on con, or a + int, + con, will still giving to you the same stats when you transpose your stats.

3- Thauma is a fake tanker, with swell right arm you can mitigate a lot of damage and if you go full int you will need to transpose everytime you need to tank, and that’s 9/10 times when using FF because we have closed range skills.

4- On a party, more than often one of the party buffs will remove your transpose.

Anyway, it’s a great build, hard on lvling until you get FF but you will enjoy. I wouldn’t recommend getting as your first character, but if you want, why not. Also, answering your question, FF is not very good for world bosses.

You’re viable as a support (Swell Left Arm, Swell Right Arm) and as a spell stealer (Reversi).

When you use Reversi, the damage of the land deployments become calculated with your stats. So for World Boss, Catacombs Club is also an option for you if you also want to milk on Fletchers’ Magic Arrow since it gives a good amount of both Physical and Magic attack. However, that’s very situational and the club is very expensive. So outside of that, just take the best cheap rod you can find along with an Arde Dagger, Ledas Shield, or Otrava Shield.

As for your armour, you should use the Cafrisun set until you get to maybe Lv190 or even as late as 220.

with regards with the skills that i should put… like for W1 - w2 - w3… im afraid that i will be putting uncessary skill points to useless skills… can you help me what to put on…
W1 -
W2 -
W3-
Linker-
Thau 1 -
Thau 2 -
FF -

Sorry if i ask too much T_T

never full int? so Int:con perhaps?
10:1 ratio for int con or can you suggest a good stat ratio please? thanks!

I can’t make a build now because i’m on my phone, but… w1- sleep max
w2- surespell max
w3- quickcast and magic missiles max

linker- joint penalty and hangman’s knot max

thaum1- swell left arm max, shrink body and swell body 4, transpose 1
thaum2- swell left arm max, reversi, swell right arm max

FF- blood bath and blood suck max, bone pointing 1, ngadhundi 4. kurdaitcha is pretty useless

At least 70 ~ 100 con, but you can have less if you want to, there’s no ratio. Just spend your points on int and when you feel like your hp pool is too low, spend on con

Pure CON has better survivability though INT bonuses are higher.

It’s a hassle that you have to cast transpose every minute to maintain a high HP pool and then cast Bloodsucking to fill your HP.

i agree on this ^

it’s actually better to go full INT for the rank bonus at later ranks (if you are a perfectionist), however:

• it requires you invest on more max hp increasing gear like Beetleback shield

• you need to be always familiar with mobs and boss attack patterns so you won’t get one hit frequently

as for my build, i did go with less CON to survive early levels because Transpose has not been fixed yet.

my friend said linker was nerfed so its kinda useless to go for C1 Linker… She’s saying Wiz3>Thau3>Warlock is good for solo… But i want normal attacks, and skills. haha perhaps i should go archer lol :D…

I just wanted to post it here.

That amount of burst is only possible through links. You cannot do that damage without the -AoE def ratio from Hangman’s Knot. If you are aiming for warlock, the more beneficial link is for Dark Theurge to instantly burst down mobs.

1. It’s an okay for fun build, but definitely not viable for end game content (thau 3 is better than you in supporting for WB. You can help abit in ET while leeching the cube though. You are bad in PvP).
  2. Around 30 to 50 CON, and rest into INT.
  3. Wiz 3 Thau 3 Warlock. You can support with thau 3, DPS with warlock and auto attack. It’s definitely not as good in solo as your current build, but it will be much better in PvP and supporting.
  4. 220 white plate set or grynas. Superior corona rod. Arde dagger.

If you don’t hate meta class (everyone is the same as you), I would recommend you to roll a meta build though, such that you can still do the end game content.

If you want a good solo build, wiz 3 ele 3 warlock is probably the best out there. It’s the best wizard DPS class, and viable in end game content. But everyone is rolling it.

omg that is so good! what is the path of that char? sorry im really noob. what s that huge black sniper!! haha

He’s Wiz3 > Linker > Sorc2 > FF, the sniper guy is the Sorcerer summon skill using the Templeshooter card