Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3/Linker/Sorc/Necro2 or Wiz3/Linker2/Necro2

Fellow Wizards.

Need your help.

Can’t decide between 2 necro builds, which one is better

Wiz3-Linker-Sorc-Necro 2 or Wiz3-Linker2-Necro2?

Could you please tell me your opinion? I will be grateful if you explain your opinion too.

Thank you.

Doesn’t matter.
You have Linker that’s all you’ll be doing at end-game anyways.

Have fun linking for others. :3

[edit]
Don’t be mad at me. I’m a non-linker full DPS Pyro3/Sorc/Alchemist. I’m utterly useless because any other classes can deal more damage and are easier to play. As someone said I might as well quit the game when Rank 8 hits cause Wizzies will be left to rot behind the other Rank 8 classes.

1 Like

Sorc1 Summon won’t be useful at Rank8 but the Cat Buff is really great. Think of the Sorc1 as a +atk buff instead of a summon when you are at C1 only.

Linker2 gives 3 more targets and 50 more hit counts for Necro2 Summon.

Both build are good on both aspect of the game but to make it easier. The difference when stretched at their tips are:

Linker1>Sorc1>Necro2 = PVP Build
Linker2>Necro2 = PVE Build

You are going to need those +50 hit counts and +3 targets because Necro minions hits are “low” and singletarget

Please…

Explain this: 50 more hit counts for Necro2 Summon.

JP is limit 50 hits and broken link?

10*Skill LV hit count, so at lv 5 you have 50 hits shared, lv 10 you have 100 and so on. That’s why joint breaks quickly at mission.

@topic I’m making an necro with pyro 3, because some men just want to see the world burn.

JP Hit Limit is [Skill Level * 10]

After sharing that much hits, it breaks

Hum… Thanks!

Better linker 2 or Sorc1 for PvE? In end-game…

I have TS 10 star but i don’t know…

Very, very indecisive

@teodoro_vini

If you want end-game PvE the conclusion is very simple: Linker 2.

Necro minions hit 1,5~2,5k per tick. That means a level 5 JP can share 75~125k damage from minions, which is clearly not enough.

If you consider mobs have 300k+ HP on level 300+, you need to be doing 6k+ damage per tick to be able to use Linker C1.

@moises_andre12 do you know if the skellies warrior’s attack are AoE like clerics or swords? that could save a few hits in joint :thinking:

Hit count :
many times “the hit” hits enemy

Or

Many times ur weapon swing?

A hit means every time damage is inflicted on an enemy. If I’m not mistaken, even DOT ticks will trigger hits won’t they? Cause you can be interrupted by DOTs like poison or burn.