Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>Link3>Warlock 2 help

With the upcoming rank reset voucher I might want to try to be dps wiz, so yeah is wiz3link3warlock2 decent?

Ever thought about reading?

My bad, forgot to search for existing topics. Thanks btw :slight_smile:

I’m playing W3>Link1>Sorc2>WL1 (going for w2 soon)

I would say yeah drop sorc and go Link3, not only will you have an easy time in parties your solo game will be allot better even in the later content, the Sorc summon dies in 1 hit and it’s damage is pretty bad.

I’m around lvl 240 and have all my points in INT and my sorc summon is already getting really weak compared to the monsters now … in 100 more lvls it will be less then my battlebird.

How do you deal with bosses, like mission, saalus and quest bosses with wiz3 linker3?

I am a total newbie in wiz.

Well up to warlock it was with auto attacks and magic missile, now I have pole of agony at lv 1 and the skill scroll, it kills bosses pretty easily up to 200k hp. But it’s still not that good… Guess it will be better with mastema and dark theurge max when I have it.

Well for me I only went Wiz3>Link1 > then into sorc

But at the point of Wiz3>Link1 my life was super easy grab a big group, link them together use self buff spells and use magic missles and boom group gone.

Start rounding up a nice group while waiting for your link cd and repeat.

For group and saalus this is great, quest bosses can be a slight pain
BUT
Most of them spawn mobs, and that is when you link and use all your ■■■■.
Otherwise they will spawn traps, those you can link aswell.

Anyway my build is ideal for solo play but I’m getting cut out of parties unless im really well geared and sure to bring the dmg.

Yeah I have long heard of JP+HK+MM combo, I already have a wiz3, I am considering linker3-wl2, or linker2-necro3 path. I know killing group is not a problem for wiz3 linker, that is why I asked about boss killing in particular.

Due to my inconsistent time of playing, I dont usually play in party outside of dailies and famous grinding spots, ie I am completing quests on my own. So I am looking for a more versatile build.