Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2-1WL how is that?

Wiz3 spells fit with sorc spells? Yes or not thanks :heart_eyes:

Wiz 3 is not very good with sorc.

Its okay with warlock though.

the only skill that benefits from wiz3 in sorc is summon familiar, tested and proven this. but sorcerer in general are a pile of crap if i were to be honest.

I’m going Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock.

I like it and think it have more potential for 10 ranks than most builds, most people don’t seem to like it though.

Wiz 3 has few skills, slim skillset but efficient, that fits Sorc. Also Summons that have magic spells get bonus from Quickast, AoE Ratio and dark magic attack from servant is helpful, Familiar gets OP at PvP and good at PvE with Quickcast.

When you have 10 ranks you don’t want 25 damage spells, you don’t even have time to use that. But I’m pretty sure you’ll want a tanker with good DPS always by your side.

1 Like

Thats a good answer, i m going same build with you.

I rolled 160 to 1 yesterday.

do you find invocation useful or something nice to have?

First i can safely assume DT’s evil spirit wont get affected by invocation deliver attribute

And the second is, the reason i am saying this is because, as a sorc, we rarely get last hit, epecially in a group, so invocation generates close to very little evil spirit, and evil scarfice has a chance to not hit with the spirit anyway

İ think invocation keep mob souls in pole of agony for extra dmg, DT is another skill and dont work together with any WL skill but i dont test them really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrPznm1WhkY

Check this one maybe help you, sorry for bad English :sweat_smile: