Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>Link1>Cryo3>Rune1?

How would this work out? I’m just thinking with wiz3 attribute for extra magic damage combined with cryo abilities + link + rune of ice it could be OP late game.

yeah but i think is maybe not the best way to use rune of ice, the mix with cryo kino is a little bit better, yeah linker get damage to many mobs but i think kino is better killing bosses.

I think that rune caster 1 should be swapped with linker 2.

You will find your magic missile and joint penalty more useful at clearing crowds than rune of ice and cryo skills even with linker.

I think Cryo is mainly a CC class. So if you go wiz 3> link 2> cryo 3, then you will have very good mobbing potential and CC but very meh single target attack.

you can try this if you really want rune caster but are willing to sacrifice cryo c2 and c3.

But, won’t he struggle at 280+ map mobs where they have higher magic resistance and linker immune? currently my magic missiles only deal 200 per hit. while the mobs have 250-500k hp

what gear are you using?

Just so you know Rune of Ice is 300% modifier and quick cast 50%, but both togheter is 350% not 450%. Just for information.