Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3->Elem3->warlock 2 what skills to get?

What skills do you reccomend? I know Magic Missle Maxed, and Surespell and Quickspell you want to at least 5, but what else? For Elem what skills and for Warlock, I am coming back to the game after a long Hiatus. Leveling as a wiz won’t be to hard for me, I have a ton of that +elemental dmg stuff and with cafrisun set if it still functions as before, it’ll allow this damage from accessories to impact normal hits. Do normal staff hits use matk yet?

Also whats the normal stat build for this now?

This was my build when I reseted in the first day after the patch. Dark Theurge is now in a bad spot and invocation is plain bad now. The only worthy skills in the warlock tree are Mastema and Pole of Agony.
I suggest you do the same as me and switch r7 and r8 for Featherfoot, because its just so much fun. Test it yourself.

FF is a combat wizard class and one of its skills uses way too much hp. The heal being type situational.

I know wl isn’t exactly in a good spot either, but its still doing a bit more burst dmg compared to FF2 is and in an aoe.

Maybe better solo play and in longer boss battles, because it has some sweet 12cd sustain dps.

But I only say that because I haven’t compared them side by side in dps.

This is what I use atm after playing around with the skill resets. I play solo and together with chrono/linker or healer support.

Surecast is only 10 cuz I’m lazy, could get higher level sleep instead.

On Elementalist u could drop rain and freezing sphere to max electrocute if you prefer.

I highly advice to not mix wl and ff and decide on one of them.