Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>ele3 what's next? [PVP/GVG build]

I’m playing full con. at first, i wanna play warlock but i heard that warlock was nerf by Korea. So my choice was changed, btw warlock and rune or other what class should I go?

please including your reason.
thanks.

ps. i like to kill more than support

Theurge is pretty solid for GvG and PvP, Dark Pole is not good enough for someone who already has Frost Cloud but it’s still good to have.

RC would be very good if you have a Cryo 3 Chrono 3 and a Wiz 3 Kino 3 in your party for example. (or any cryo kino, this is just a more optimal way to do it, maybe a monk in the place of the Kino?), also a few more useful spells (specially destruction (better than meteor) if you can 1-shot dudes).

Featherfoot has VERY good debuffs, even if their damage is not solid enough, anything with Decay gets 1-shot by Musketeers. But I don’t think many people would go for it as making other dudes kill more is not something good enough to get in the place of more damage.

PvP/GvG

Runecaster for support + added Freezing Sphere target-damage potential. Because you don’t want to cast Rune of Ice for 8 bloody secs.

Ideally, any GvG guild should have several Cryo3 and some Runecaster or two. Monks and Psychos are quite popular classes as well.

Doing the same build atm.

so, should i go to be an warlock, right?

I have the same question as mr.touch too. So runecaster or warlock… I really quite confused which is better.

RC is good in mobbing. Good in GVG if only if they does not spot you casting for that shitty 4s long time. Rune of Destruction deal really good damage in big group of targets. Solo pvp probably warlocks owns alot due to the dark theurge damage. And I checked almost all wizard c1 classes and none of them can work well without higher circle of them. Necro flesh cannon is good but not practical just choose 1 circle for that specific skill only. Sorc summon servant buff is great but without c2 will lost control of your summons. Meh… -_- my brain is so dead.

Pls note Warlock dmg gets nerfed in PvP lately (kToS), and class generally have short range.