Tree of Savior Forum

WiZ3 Ele3 build ...want to ask for advice

Now my build is Wiz3/Ele3/RC/Onmyoji2, I still hesitate about re-roll to new build, It’s fun for PVE and easy to deal with normal mobs group but I feel lack of damage when fighting stronger monster like Boss or Raid dungeon mobs.

I knew that Wiz3/Ele3/Warlock3 is crazy strong but I prefer Sage2 more if I re-roll my build. Then this is my doubt for add Warlock1 instead of RC at rank7, that look viable as meta build RC-Sage2?

• Wiz3/Ele3/Warlock1/Sage2… I don’t have any problem with too many skill while I use Keyboard to play but if I drop RC to Warlock, it will be worth? “Metesma” lv5 + “Pole of Agony” lv5 …their dmg look good enough[replace for “Rune of destruction”] and “Rune of Ice” lv5 seem not worth for use with Hail only.

thank you

I personally think warlock1 is a waste unless for the dark attribute for shadowmancer, but even then there are still better options. The only strong skill in WL1 imo is pole of agony. Mastema without phantom pain is not that appealing…

So in my opinion, WL is either 3 or none at all. RC is a good option if you want sage2. Rune of protection is quite decent, and so are the attacking skills.

WL1 is no good, really. Better avoid it.
Rather stay with RC or reroll to something different like FF3.
You can go full SPR and take Sorc1-Sage2 as well. Sorcerer is a really good filler

For me Warlock is C3 or nothing. C1 warlock has low level incovation, Masterma without phantom pain, and PoA which isn’t as good as other skills even from the elementalist tree.

If you go Sage2, the better choices would probably be Runecaster or Featherfoot1. Both are filler classes. Runecaster gets 2 more skills to use, have RuneOfProtection, and you can even turn into a giant for fun. Featherfoot is mainly just for self heal, since Featherfoot is in a similar boat with Warlock which is C3 or nothing.

The thing is, whatever filler you choose, it won’t give you like WOAH difference. Runecaster however brings more to the table compared to Warlock. Even if PoA and Masterma at lvl 5 seem to do more damage, you also have to consider that RuneOfDestruction and RuneOfJustice has lower CD and more overheat, allowing you to use them more often. RuneOfDestruction also has the added bonus of breaking enemies’ magic defence.

Thank you for all comments, I clearly understand now ><