Tree of Savior Forum

wiz3>ele3 aoe king? how about boss fight

here is my question, i have heard a lot of people saying wiz3>ele3 is the king of aoe in terms of grinding for the wizard class (not sure about others).

my question is, how about single target boss fight? does ele do well on boss fight?

Frost Cloud melts boss’s HP fast. The duration, plus a somewhat decent CD makes Ele3 strong.

You cant go wrong with wiz3-ele3. It destroys anything that is not flying

how do we deal with flying then in this case? lol

You still have other spells such as Electrocute, Meteor, Hail, etc. that will melt mobs (especially the Hail + Electrocute combo)

Yes, if you don’t miss your hail and frost cloud you’ll be dealing massive boss dmg ^^

Man when u get those parties when the swordie guy knows what he is doing u feel so good dishing out ur spells. Most of the swordies i have played with dont even know how to aggro/tank properly though, so i need to get the aggro myself to keep bosses under my hail to melt them.

A little bit sad with AoE limit for Meteor (like if u lure like 20 mobs u dont kill them all) but the overall AoE of the class is so immense.

Can u guys tell me if frost cloud has any limit on AoE ratio as well as meteor?

1 Like

AFAIK, deployment skills (flame ground, frost cloud, fire pillar, pole of agony, broom trap, chromatography, etc.) usually do not have a target limit

Could you post your build?

Also, what’s your status allocation?

15 target at level 5. I dont know if thats in itos yet, but thats how it was changed in ktos so id expect it.

lol when “except flying” is mentioned, it usually just mean “we still do it better than other class, just that we actually have to stop polishing our nails mid battle”.

here is my build. I have one for wiz 3 - ele 3 - FF as well (still havent decide whether warlock or FF for personal reasons xD, but they change nothing from wiz 3 - ele 3 distribution)

I’m 4:1 int/con for now stat-wise

15 aoe ratio, not targets. Also do you have a source for ktos getting this chance? Because afaik it’s a itos-only thing.

We kinda don’t though. Psychokino3 will do better in our own class tree, and just about any archer as well.

Sure you can 1-2shot normal flying mobs with mm/electrocute, but that picture changes drastically when you’re faced with nothing but elites.