Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3-Cryo3-RC viable?

So, theoretically. Is it even possible to make those Cryo spells do any noticeable dmg? So far I’m quite sceptical, but maybe someone ever bumped in such chars, has any comments on number of hits cryo spells do, their viability as dmg after Quick Cast + Rune of Ice?

I’ve reached lvl279 with my corsair3 main and now want smth crazy and non-meta. Both PvE and PvP, but I’m ok to suffer if it will be better in PvP then PvE.

PS. I am aware of wall+pressure. Not smth I want.

Meta build.
Monk’s best friend.

Never seen one in my 841 hrs in this game. Can you tell me more about it? I’m afraid my knowledge of wizard class and especially Cryo is very limited.

You took Wiz3 for dps and have no good dps skills.
The only purpose for this build it’s mvp rivalry (only 5 best dps class and their party members gets revard) with monk.
And he cant do it solo w/o Psycho1.
Overal its a bad build with one purpose.

It’s an EXTREMELY solid pvp build, but your damage without ROI up wont be very good. When it IS up however, ice pikes will probably do like 30k damage each. If we get the kTos patch that lets you combo ice wall with gust, it will get stronger too.

My 2 cents:

PvE you will play the mob control / support role, in wich cryo kino and cryo chrono way better.

PvP you won’t have any rank 10 cc meaning bloodletting will counter you extremely hard, and also your damage even with ISA up won’t be nearly as high as other builds you will depend on ice pike to deal any damage.

1 Like

Thanks for your answers, folks. I guess I’ll not risk it.