Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz3>Alchemist build?

Trying to make an Alche build with Wiz3

So far I am considering:

1. Wiz3>Kino2>Alche2
  2. Wiz3>Thau2>Alche2
  3. Wiz3>Ele2>Alche2

I also considered going Alche 1 and grabbing the third rank in Kino/Thau/Ele, but I want Magnum Opus.

Any input is welcome. Thank you for your time.

Another option might be:

Wiz3>Link2>Alche2

for a pure support kind of char, might be useful.

@frankrodriiguez1996
That is probaly the smarter option but I don’t want to gimp the party by bringing 2 useless ranks (alche). I’d prefer a build that has solo potential, even if somewhat slow.

I vote 3).

1. would make you suffering.
  2. wouldn’t benefit of Wiz3. 4) (Link2) wouldn’t benefit of it either.

@lemaitre_dulotus
I am under the impression that Wiz3/Kino3 is pretty good. Do you think it would lose viability without Raise and Gravity Pole? (and extra ranks in PP/TK)

My initial goal here was to skip the early game classes (Cryo/Pyro) which left me at Wiz2. Getting Wiz3 felt mandatory after that.

Thank you for your input!

Exactly. Relying only on MM and PP will be suffering. (TK is more a bonus skill, you use it when you don’t want to go full-force or in some situations.)
Kino1 gives you one DPS skill.
Kino2 gives you stun attribute for this DPS skill.
Kino3 gives you one CC/DPS skill and one CC skill. It means ~perma CC/DPS.
As you can see, the best progression is Kino2 > Kino3. You’d rather take the DPS skilS of EleC1C2 than the CC/DPS skill of KinoC1C2.

1 Like

link to best builds for all classes (wiz/warrior atm)

Would Wiz3>Linker2>Alche2 be enough to be wanted in a party? I would hate being a burden but in the link provided by @krajkwitnacejwisni it lists that build as an “Earth Tower Support”. That build could also be a decent “futureproof” if they implement good enough reasons to take this character to rank10.

One alternative would be getting Ele3/Kino3/Thau3 and wait for rank8 to go Alche2. Not sure how I feel about that but I guess it would make grinding alot easier while giving me a decent base going foward?

I love the idea of alchemists and would love to main one so I am really trying to make a build that won’t underperform too much late game, even if it costs me some sanity early on.

nice link, wish there is more description on each build and a link to a skill build and stat suggestions as well.

Also I completely forgot what I was going to type as I left the computerlol

Edit:
+krajkwitnacejwisni O what does the blue name name?