Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz2 > Kino3 > ? >?

Currently Wiz2 Kino3. I’ve got a few builds in mind that I could go for, and no idea what to do. I’d like to play a CC/Disruptor kind of role for PVP as a class that isn’t Cryo3 Kino3 or Wiz3 Kino3 Warlock. Maybe you guys can help out and tell me if any options or dumb or not viable?

Here are the builds:

1. Wiz3 Kino3 RuneCaster. Pretty standard; I’d get CC resist for my team, and Raise > QuickCast > Rune of Destruction combos could wreck people. However this kind of forces me to build damage for RoD to be effective, and it’s the only skill in my arsenal that scales well.

2. Wiz3 Kino3 Linker. I know I’d be using my R7 on Linker, but it would give me another way to group people to set them up for Swap / Raise / MagneticForce / Sleep / Pole / Psychic Pressure. In my head, it synergises really well, and has the added benefit of linking and debuffing targets.

3. Wiz2 Kino3 Thauma2. This one’s the most “odd”, but hear me out; a lot of the time, I’m just waiting on my big Kino cooldowns. This setup has great spell rotation synergy as it gives me something to do while my cooldowns are down- rebuffing and looking for things to Reversi. However I’ve heard that Swell Left/Right Arm has a very small radius, so I’d probably only be buffing myself. It also puts my build in a weird spot once Rank8 opens up.

4. Wiz2 Kino3 Linker Featherfoot. Keeps the aforementioned Kino3-Linker synergy, as well as adds an R7 damage class that can support in unique ways (Ngadhundi debuff, Bone Pointing debuff, Blood Sucking damage). However the lack of Wiz3 really hurts its damage output, and Kino3-FF is VERY SP intensive.

5. Wiz2 Kino3 Ele1, open R7. Gives me another line CC in Stone Curse to synergize with Gravity Pole- but doesn’t give me any really good R7 options. Maybe Linker?

Any opinions? Any other ideas for R6 and R7?

100% go Wiz3. Quick Cast (and esp. the +50% dmg) are worth it.

I personally find Rune Caster lack luster in PvP as you can probably only get 1 skill (rune of ice) through.

Warlock would go very well with your build but that’s out of question as I understood.

I’d say, since we are talking PvP, Cryo 1 could still be worth it. Freezing, Ice wall, Ice wall combo. You probably won’t get more utility out of a single rank.

1 Like

I’m hesitant to go Wiz3 when I don’t have any big damage spells, especially seeing as Gravity Pole just got the nerf bat on ktos.

Is Cryo1 even any good? The Ice Wall is tiny (enough for PP, I guess), Ice Bolt is bad in Battle Arena… Ice Pike seems good I suppose

Wiz 3 > Warlock
20charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You don’t like reading do you

Bump~

20charactersbruh

limited build path considering how far you’re in so only logical path is wiz 3 kino 3 warlock. don’t go FF because you don’t have linker.

If I went FF, I would go Wiz2 Kino3 Linker FF and pick up Wiz3 at a later rank