Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz1>Pyro2>Link1>?>?>? ...any ideas?

Hi Everyone!
I need some help. This is my build and I need suggestions to the last three ranks (Until now).
Please, write ALL possibilites… to DPS, Sup, CC or Hybrid.

Thanks in advance! :blush:

sorc1>alche2 :sunglasses:

I hate Sorc… :sob:
Anyone more? Please, help me guys.

I need know all good possibilites

Thanks

Chrono 3 support
QS3 archers will love you for your enchant fire and quicken(not sure about aspd cap)
you also have linker anyway that’s an additional

Link 3 > Featherfoot
Not sure how this will work out, but I’ve seen several linker ff builds

And about necro? Hard to play and use the skills?

No experience playing necro, sorry.

But you should get at least necro 2 from what I see.

Necro1 works well with Linker, thanks to Flesh Cannon (16 hits skill with cast time, 5 AOE atk ratio). However, since you don’t have Wiz2/3, it can be difficult to use since it has a cast time.

You only go Necro2 if you want the skeletons, which have shitty scaling and die easily to boss AOE but is good for AFK farming, or the corpse tower, which is pretty weak (and also has crappy scaling). That and you go Necro2 hoping that Necro3 is somehow awesome.

There are a few classes that gets a lot of benefits from Linker 1. Pyro is one of them; Sorcerer is another. If I were you I would go Sorcerer2, but if you don’t like this class, there are other options.

Chrono3 is a great choice (I went Pyro3>Chrono3), but it will prevent you from getting Warlock or Featherfoot, since going for Chrono1 or Chrono2 instead of 3 is a waste of potential. Pass+Haste is very good for Pyro and a great support for parties. Its the best route if want a mix set between DPS and Support.

Thaumaturge is also interesting; it boosts your damage, even more if its multi-hit; it is a great class to combo with Pyro. Also, you could take Thau1, 2 or 3; all of them are useful. You could go Pyro3>Thau1>Warlock, Pyro2>Thau2>Warlock, Pyro2>Thau3, Pyro3>Thau2, all of them are interesting choices. Its also a nice choice of DPS + Support.

If you want to go Alchemist, you are already on the right path, since it requires an early DPS setup so it can focus the last ranks on Alchemist. But remember that Alchemists are money makers; they do not add anything to Support or DPS.

Necro is also a nice path; you could either get Sorc1>Necro2 or, if you despise the Sorcerer this much, Pyro3>Necro2 or Linker2>Necro2. This would be more offensive, increasing your DPS, but with lower Support capabilities.

I’ve discussed a few late game Pyro builds in this topic, if you are interested: Pyromancer Late Build

Pyro 3 > Linker 2 > Warlock

I think this could work very well…