Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz1 - > Pyro1 -> ? -> prolly Sorc

So I just got into the game a few days ago and before I knew what I was doing I took the Pyro 1 route.

Since I profoundly dislike rerolls I’m wondering how far I can salvage this char.

For what I’ve read Sorc seems like a interesting class.

Ele seems fun too but so far as I’ve read Wiz3 is a must if you want to play Ele so it’s pretty much out of the table.

Any suggestions on builds? :3

Edit: Personally I rather play the DPS role, I enjoy hard gameplay with rewards. I do enjoy party play and pvp sporadically.

Edit2: Comments on this build?

I am playing Sorc and have the similar build.

If you choose Sorc, replace Pyro to Cryo.

I am 165 lvl Sorc and now I clearly see that Cryo is much better for Sorc.

Fixed your skill allocation for you

Wizard
Energy Bolt - higher levels allow you to drop the cast earlier to cast a lower level Energy Bolt. Earlier drops uses the damage and SP requirement of the lower level bolt.
Lethargy - just take it for the attribute (Lethargy: Additional Damage), you can add levels to it later if you want, when you can afford to buy levels on its enhancement
Sleep - really good
Reflect Shield - nerfed and not worth taking anymore
Earthquake - terrible skill, good for initial leveling and for knock ups

Linker
Physical Link - kinda terrible, could kill allies because of this

Sorcerer
Summon Familiar - max this out, number of familiars = multiplier
Summon Salamion - you only take Salamion for his debuffs so you can leave him at level 1

You could actually swap Linker2 for Pyro2

Some few notes

DPS role - Sorc is mainly 2nd DPS. You main role in party will be to use Linker Skils.

PVP - if you want to go PvP, I highly recommend you to change your build to the following: Wiz-CryoC3-SorcC2-WarlockC1.

Party play - you will be welcome to all parties as the linker.

@avykos As I said I would rather not reroll and as I’ve already picked pyro1 before I knew better, it kinda limits my options :pensive:

@tampon in the build you provided there are unallocated skills points, should I just put them where ever?

The physical link looked interesting especially if for example you could link only the tanks or even the whole party it should multiply the amount of dmg that can be soaked up. Mb take the unbind skill and skill play it breaking the links where squishy char are getting owned? Just wondering, it seems like a too interesting skill to pass up :confused:

Physical Link at this moment kinda sucks.

I personally going pryo just for leveling as pryo 1 offers lot more damage than cryo 1 during the level part until you get to sorc and also enchant fire is really nice to have for party. I personally think offering enchant fire for a better is better than the little CC from cryo 1 and there are lot more cryo out there as lot of build take cryos and almost only linkers takes pryo for enchanted fire buff.

Yes you could put them wherever, or just leave them. Personally, I’d just leave them for a while because they would raise SP costs