Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz1>Cryo3>Chrono3>Sage or Wiz1>Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage?

I know Cryo/Chrono is epic good for endgame but i dont know how much i would be able to solo. So i was thinking going Pyro3 to be able to do more DPS and kill things faster.

What do u think guys?

Thanks!

Pyro3 with Agny will definitely let you kill faster and solo easier, but you have to give up CC from cyro and mobbing/etc of a linker. I started a pyro3 the day that Agny got introduced and it was pretty easy to level it to 300+ and the fire dmg holds up in R8. In my opinion Pyro/Chrono go well together because the cd reduction of your chrono skills will let you spawn fire skills almost non stop. The only downside being the occasional mob or dungeon where there are fire-immune mobs… XD. If I had not found Ignition + Agny right after the patch, I would have gone for w1-cryo1-linker2-chrono3-sage as a more supporty wiz. Now I am W-Pyro3-Chrono3-Sage

I suspect that they will nerf Agny…so do you think that i should go w1-cryo1-linker2-chrono3-sage or w1-cryo3-Chrono3-sage?

I would like to be useful but i hate going slow leveling up and i think Cryo3 will be faster than cryo-linker.

What do u think?

I have leveled a cryo1-linker2 wiz before and it’s not that big of a difference. Keep in mind that linker helps a lot with dmg against multiple targets, even if you only have cryo1 skills to attack with

I would replace pyro3 with pyro-link2 as linkball is just so strong.

full con cryo linker is such a pain to level that I gave up. I assume that cyro3 full con is the same. runecaster cyro has some nice burst damage for bosses but I dunno if those people go full int or full con. pyro chrono solos things like saalus ez enough though pyro linker does it much faster.

joke? i have both type of chronomancer

cryo-linker have a lot easier process through the entire game compare to cryo3

especially in solo play (solo running quest, random dungeon with random ppl, solo grind)

why it pain when full con cryo-linker chrono can solo alemeth

see?

when chrono2 hit chrono3, they can use pass reset their link cooldown

ful yeah link twice

1 Like

Pyro chrono is more fun to play by a longshot so long as you have agni. However its often completely overshadowed in true endgame content by cryo3 dedicated support.

Source: played chrono as pyro3, cryo3, and wiz3>linker

nice.
I was thinking about my bad experience when I threw some newbie eq on my cryo linker. a quest boss in mage tower literally took like 3+ mins to kill. their single target damage is terrible. I guess wizards killing things with 5 hammer and red gems + dagger is getting more popular lol.

note for single target damage… my pyro 2 at lv 60~ can kill bosses faster than linker cryo at lv 111 and faster than wiz 3 thauma1 linker 1 who is lv 120ish.

five hammer red gem isn’t big deal
source of damage is just a cafrisun + arde + properties
headgear (+blessing when questing)
this could deal enough damage as quest mob usually weaker than mob that ppl grind for exp
mainly hammer is for +5 aoe, squire food +3 aoe
sometimes when hangman fail or interupted, dagger hit still have enough aoe ratio

x5 red gem lv5 is random extra 1-900 damage is pretty nice (could mix lv3-4 if not enough silver for lv5)
red gem in arde also cheap and could transfer via team storage when leveling new char
consider upgrade karacha for more base damage and dex but it just a luxury that doesn’t important

ofc pyro killing boss faster due multihit skill
non-agny pyro still killing faster than wiz3ele2 that doesn’t have frost cloud yet

get some lv1 poe scroll from market and use them when u need
boss will meltdown in 1 scroll if it take full duration of damage