Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz->Pyro3 -> Where to go?

I’m Wiz-pyro3 already because i really really like pyro, i know it sounds like a bad idea but it’s just what i liked the most to play with. But now i don’t know where to go. I don’t quite like the support classes like linker and chrono so im keeping them out of question.
I could really use some advices about going:
Wiz-Pyro3- Sorc2 - Warlock
Wiz-Pyro3- Sorc - Necro - Warlock
Wiz-Pyro3 - Sorc3
Wiz- Pyro3 - Sorc2 -Warlock
Wiz- Pyro3 - Sorc - Necro2

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Pyro3 is great with all support classes, but if thats out of equation for you - then i guess our job is easier xP

I would go either:
pyro3-link-necro2
pyro3-sorc3
pyro3-sorc1/2-necro1/2

Thaumaturge would be pretty strong. Some 700 more damage per fire tick.

Elementalist for more spells, and to make enemies you kill with fire explode.

linker-psychokino for

Thanks for your input mate. I can’t choose between necro1/2 and sorc1/2, both sound awesome to play.

Sounds very cool, but i’d need to get like linker2-psycho, right?
And i can’t see how thaumaturge would increase that much damage. Also elementalist is kinda out of the table because it loses a lot of power without wiz3.

All you’d need for that combo is linker 1-kino1. The linking spell prioritizes the ‘weakest’ monsters, which will always be your fireballs. You’d still have rank 7 free for whatever.

Thaumaturge 3 has three damage buffs that combine to be worth just under 700 magic attack. Its probably the largest flat damage source available to a wizard.

1 Like

What’s the best pyro3 pvp-viable build?

I would say none. Pyro kinda sucks at pvp. But i could be wrong.

The most viable for pyro3, not the best overall in pvp.

linker. gives you a way to force people to eat your fireballs and an immobilize so you can get sleep off.
Linker only really needs one circle though. after that… Maybe psychkino2 for the stuns/telekinesis?
Or Chrono for Slow, Stop and Haste

So you think Pyro3>Linker1>Chrono2 would be better than Pyro3>Chrono3?

For pvp? Absolutely. linker1 is amazing in pvp.
But for PvE I’d definately get chrono 3 for Pass.

Appreciate it! Going to try to think up a build for pyro3>link1>chrono2 or maybe kino2

i think that for Pvp: Pyro3->link1->kino2 is the way to go. No need for slowing enemy down if he is stunlocked.

Is Wizard 3 really that mandatory if you want to go elementalist??? Kind of a bummer as it’s my top choice after Pyro3.

It isn’t manditory, its just very good.
Nothing in this game is really hard enough to require the optimization the forum uses.

Mendatory? No. But Ele have long casting times and without w3 you will have hard time casting your spells due to lack of QC and SS spells. Mobs will most likely stagger/knockdown or interrupt your casting in another way. Another way for the ele, would be going for cryo - in which case you freeze monsters and after that you start casting ele spells. Though there were ppl which went Pyro/ele path - dont know however how far they “traveled” xP

Earth Tower is actually hard enough.