Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz>Pyro>Linker>?>?>?>Warlock

Hey all!

So I just started yesterday and I’m really enjoying it so far. Having not played RO or any game like this I’m really like everything about it, especially all the class choices! That being said, so far, I’ve done Wiz>Pyro>Linker. The original build I saw added Pyro2>Sorc>Sorc2 at the end, but I’m a little iffy on the Sorc part since I’v been reading summons aren’t that great. I was thinking possible Pyro2>Wiz2>Wiz3> for more DPS, but then I’m looking at Ele1-3 and seeing all those possibilities. I would like my character to be a DPS, but at the same time support my group which is why I chose Linker. What do you guys suggest I do to maximize my character? My last resort would be to remake my character and just do the basic Wiz3>Ele3>Warlock, but I want to see if I can make this current character work.

Thanks all!

Your build sacrificed damage by adding utility and support.

I say that you can actually build anything you want from that point.

May I ask you though, what is your current stat distribution?

Yeah, I figured I’d lose a little bit of damage because of Linker but I thought I could make up for it by giving my group more damage. Would it make sense to do Linker 2 at all? Maybe something like Linker2>Pyro2>Wiz2. I figured I already invested in Pyro so I might as well get Pyro2 for Fire Pillar.

I’ve been pumping most of my stats into INT and some into CON here and there. I know I can reset those points so I was just doing what I thought would be good to level up, for now.

I’ll leave this build as a starting point for you, until someone that knows more about wizards than me checks this thread.

That’s acually the original one I was looking at! I was doing some research on Sorc and from what I read it’s a bit underwhelming. If you or anyone knows more about it and can explain that would be great!

Correct.

Simply put, all classes that relies on AI are underwhelming now because the AI is unreliable. I’m a Hunter Cycle 3 and I assure you that.

HOWEVER, Sorcerer also can also support with Summon Servant.

In my opinion this build is one of the most balanced builds when it comes to DPS and support.

Well that’s reassuring, thanks for that. Hopefully the AI gets adjusted soon. I can notice it with my companion; he likes to do things on his own sometimes >.>

The fact that you are only interested on Warlock as Rank 7 gives me few options of building your class.

This is another possible path.

I don’t recommend it though since Thaumaturge is really hard to level.

1 Like

I’m interested in Warlock the most which is why I want to stick with it with this character. I’m sure down the line I will make something else.

What makes THM hard to level?

Support-type class that lacks damage and relies on other classes to deal damage, at that point you’d rely only on Pyromancer C1 to deal damage…that’s hard.

wiz3 > pyro > thauma 3 ?

You will have full supporting from thauma and can decent dps with swells and quickcast(see attribute)
I’m curious to see if thauma3 brings on the table sufficient buffs to keep your limited array of offensive spells workin’ till rank8 but i guess Swell Brain is here just for that.

I’m on my way to thauma2 and i’m very satisfied with this build as of now…