Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz/Pyro/Linker, Very annoiyng build (if not uselss)

Ok now, don’t kill me xD, it’s just too annoying to see only 5 links at skill lvl 5, kinda useless when you, with the pyro, can do an heavy amount of aoe damage without even the link, so i started to think, is this build kinda useless?

Linker is good later when you can not oneshot everything :slight_smile:
Pyro is good for early dps and solo leveling, Cryo is good for utility (freeze) and is a viable option for lategame.

Edit: Correction of rank 2 info

obviously Wiz2 or Cryo.

Yes, obviously you could. But wiz 2 is not really worth getting if you don’t go wiz 3, right? It brings upgrades to your wiz 1 spells and a little bit of utility, but that’s not very good compared to what pyro offers.

And of course Cyro is an option too. But also not worth imho.

But I’m really open to criticism here, maybe you could enlighten us, @nizidr:slight_smile:

@Brobbulus can you help me out with this build? Is it good or?

I’m afraid I can’t help you there, sorry.

The thing is that I have no idea how a necromancer works, maybe you should ask someone who actually played one. I’d be glad to help you, but I won’t tell you anything I don’t know for sure. Sry.

Cryo is the correct answer. I would say take pyro if you are going to have to solo more (its still not gonna be a great solo experience ^^) And cryo for utility / freeze in group play if you have a group to play with ofcourse…

Could be you’re having doubts because at early stages of the game even one rank of pyro will outclass one rank of linker. Later on (and I mean indeterminately later on) linker skills will surely bring more to the table just based on the fact that they aren’t subject to damage scaling.

Resist chance is another thing entirely. I’m not able to comment on that. The old stronger version of linker didn’t have so much fine print involved.

Traded linker out of my build after seeing the sufferage inflicted on it, so no you’re not alone on this.

I plan on

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Pyro > Sorc > Sorc > Pyro

I’m really enjoying this so far. I’m about to get Sorc 1 tomorrow, currently 115 with class level 11-12, but my overall experience with WIz > Pyro > Linker > Pyro has been great. I can kill any group of 5 mobs with 1 fireball + link… I can pull an entire room of a dungeon and drop fire pillar which holds enemies inside, fireball x2, flame ground and they all die in 5 seconds. Boss fights are a joke… You can literally melt any boss within 20-30 seconds when some classes take several minutes to kill.

If you want a straight up super dps wizard you should go this build imo:

Wiz x3 > elementalist x3 > warlock

@TouchMyLink

May i know how do you distribute ur stats points? So far i have been going 2:1 INT:SPR but i 've read many forums that suggests going 4:1 INT:CON instead for magic players.