Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thauma > Wall of confusion

Hi, guys. So at the moment I am about to move up to Rank 5. But I am now faced with a confusion on which path should I pursue, I have two things in mind.

Either:

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thauma > Thauma > Thauma > Featherfoot.

or

Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thauma > Chrono > Chrono > Chrono…

I am very interested with the chrono class potential and think that the second option might still be viable even if it’s not the popular cryo > chrono path. Shifting between a full int chrono that can have a huge pool of hp to a damage dealing one (placing my bets on the classes to come out) via transpose.

I hope I don’t get flamed for this I am very new to the game which is why I seek your valued inputs. Thanks.

Problem with that is Con doesnt get 10% increase per rank past 1 while Str and Int do. That means that full INT character will have 60% more INT at rank 7 than full CON one using transpose. Full INT thauma can also use transpose and get 60% fatter for a limited amount of time than full con one but needs healer to refill that hp bar. Or he can just use that crapton of CON to quickly regen HP near a bonfire or recover more with pots (each point of con increases HP pot efficiency by 0.1%) and then dispel (right click on buff icon) it.

Oh sorry for not making it clear. I am running on full INT right now. I should have put my statements in a different order.