Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz>Pyro>Linker>Ele3>Warlock, or wiz3?

Hi, I am intrigued about this progression path for the wizard tree, heres what I’m thinking

Second rank pyro for ease of leveling on our way to elementalist really as pyro and then linker/pyro seem to be a good way to go about things there, and linker c1 will have great support utility at later stages also. Ele/lock is pretty self explanatory, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest/link to a build for this kind of direction

Here is what I’ve come up with, but the surplus of options doesn’t exactly leave one feeling confident that they’ve made the right decisions. http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/73acpy9erc/

Also, how do people feel about wizard>pyro>linker for first three as opposed to wiz3, I know that quickcast with its attribute for increased magic damage has potential to be super important for damage when we start getting rank 8+, but in a game in which I expect to be partying in dungeons quite often I think maybe linkers utility is a fair trade here?

Any help appreciated, really looking forward to playing round with the wizard and archer trees in game.

COME ON OPEN BETTAAA!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it is feasible. but most of the case people will choose wizard c3 for elementalist c3 because wizard c3 has a skill to reduce 50% casting time.

Just get Wiz 3. If you went for the pyro linker, you will lack in damage compared to a Wiz 3, and lack in support ability compared to a dedicated linker.

Linker don’t synergize with your aoe skills anymore, therefore it’s purely a support skill for the single target dps.

Maybe it’s just me, I can’t imagine playing as an Ele 3 without Quick Cast (especially with all the buff to quick cast, and nerf to linker).

1 Like

Linker suit more on Pyro, Thaumaturge and Summoner

WizardC3 is better and will only get better post Lv280. And as you level you’ill start to get equipment like enchanted head gears with AoE attack Ratio which means your AoE will hit more things so even solo you’ill be better.

seems to be a consensus then, thanks for the advice people :+1:

I don’t really think it suits Pyro anymore, unless you meant the fireball-jp combo. The insane AoE damage is nerfed.

I hope people would still go for linker instead though, so that there’s lesser Wiz 3 Ele 3 and I can still goes “Wiz 3 Master Race” because we were the rarest breed.

Feels strange to be on the upper side of thing after all I went through in iCBT2.

Go wiz3 if you meant to be pure dps.

Wizzies have received some well deserved buffs and can now be truly called a dps class.

Also, I can vouch with my kobt experience that leveling wiz3 (even pre Ele) will be nothing short of a breeze.
:wink:

1 Like