Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz PvP/GvG build suggestions

I really enjoy the freeze mages playstyle and got some builds I’m working on but I don’t have the information/knowledge about PvP/GvG on higher levels and I’m looking forward some advices of experienced players. Keep in mind that I’m focused in PvP/GvG.

First of all, I really like to freeze things, but I do understand that Cryo might not be the best combination for PvP/GvG situations.
I was thinking to build my character like this:
wiz1 / cryo2 / element3 / warlock1, with a bunch of freeze spells + subzero shield;
wiz3 / cryo1/ element3;
wiz1 / cryo1 / psychokino1 / element3 / (?), I don’t know the best option for rank7;
wiz1 / cryo3 / element3.

It’s better to have control skills (freeze spells) or a high dps like Warlock to keep the pressure during fights (PvP)

Furthermore, I’d like to have some information on how GvG fights are based, which combinations of classes are most useful and how should I think when building my character considering class interactions.
Thanks in advance.

I’ve only ‘seen’ one gvg, secondhand.
A streamer I was watching started one. His guild leader was taken to a map with a tower that he needed to defend. the only apparent way to join this map was via the teleporting guild members with the templar skill.

He didn’t have the skill, so we never saw it directly. It was described as waves/continually spawning monsters that attacked the tower. the lone Templar was quickly overwhelmed.
It ended in less than a minute, he didn’t think that actual pvp happened, and never figured out who he was actually battling.

Anyway, GvG is gonna be high cc or very high aoe clear.