Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz-Ele-Warlock questions

Hi guys, this is the build im planning to do:

But since i am a new player, i have a few questions that i’ve not answered through reading yet.

Wizard doubts:

1. is lethargy lv 1. Worth it because of the attribute?
  2. is reflect shield worth upgrading? Ive heard it may be a waste of skill points.

Elementalist doubts:

1. is stone curse lv 1 any good for any purpose? Maybe for pvp or something…

2. what about rain, i do not really know what it does, i know it make the fire spells hit less or even the fire balls disappear, it does a small lightning damage… Lv 1? Or just lvl 0?

3. I know prominence range is quite random and wide but is it worth to get it and lvl up the attrribute that makes the range smaller? Just asking.

4. the last doubt, shall i invest skill points in meteor as I did for Aoe damage or shall i invest them in freezing sphere and put those 3 points in meteor?

I tried to summarize all my doubts in this post, if some of them are already answered, my apologies, I tried to read everything along this and other forums and did not find a proper answer.

Thanks in advance, i hope u may help me!

Have a nice day!

1 -You kinda don’t have much to invest on the last point, so it is your choice.
2 - No. Don’t even think about it. It doesn’t worth even for lvling until wizz 3, you should spend these points on energy bolt so you can insta-cast it with quickcast as a filler spell. Reflect shield dmg is crap and will only consume one more slot of your buff limit counter. So no. (btw i’m lvl 96 ele atm and 30~42 was a REAL PAIN to lvl up, i don’t think you can make it without sleep + EB combo)

1 - no, seems hard to land it and you’ll really need this point.
2 - rain does +35 % lightning dmg boost. In this game, % boost is really insanely good, since your dmg will start to scale in a matter that even 10% will add like 500~1000. Electrocute is a multihit skill and with quickcast’s passive and rain, you will do 85% more damage in every hit you land. This will do really big dmg late game.
3 - i think people get it just as a spell filler, since our spells have very long cd and sometimes you will have no spell to cast for like 4~6s, so it’s nice to have it at lvl 1.
4 - actually, you should get meteor at 7 and stays with electrocute on 15. Meteor doesn’t scale that much from 7 to 10 and electrocute have more usage in lvling.
I can show you my build, i did it after some research here on forum and seems to be the more consistent build. I can’t tell you much about late game content since i’ve played as necro on icbt 2, but so far i’m doing pretty fine with this build.

Wow thanks a lot for sharing ur experience, u cleared all my doubts. The sad thing is I already have reflect shield at lvl 10 but its ok, ill keep that at lvl 10 and start upgrading EB. Thanks!!