Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz>Cryo>Psyco3>Chrono2 (past Chrono3)

Is that a viable for cc/support build pvp (and early pve group)? People don’t choose chrono3 because you can’t do psyco3>chrono3 at same time… but when rank 8 come… i think is a good build. -Pre rank 8 you lose “Pass”. Yes is a good skill, but more ppl play cryo3>chrono3… and you can have this on the party. -Past rank 8 you have a lot of cc/utility/support, you can reset the cd of psyco’s skill, and do a decent dmg. And if you want more lvl in Icewall for IW+PP combo, you can put gems on your gear… with Rod+Shield you can have a good resistance and more escape. You lose Ice Shield but you have good escape like Teleport/Swamp/Time Stop/ecc…
And yes… i want play this with full CON build, because i think psyco3 cc are more powerfull to cryo3 cc…

Anyone can comment this plz? I have read then more ppl want go for this… but no comment in forum x.x

it’s tough to say, if wizard rank 8 sucks then it will likely be good, but if rank 8 is good then it might not be that viable…

that said it was once rumoured that imc wanted rank 11 to be max in which case you’d probably fit right in to go 9-11 with the end game classes

so…to sum up nobody knows if it’s a good idea.

Ok thanks for reply :slight_smile: