Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz-Cryo-Psy-Rune-x Suggestion?

Well Im about creating an Ice Wall-Psy main dmg build, and I would like to know, if there is anything I should change.
Also Im not sure about my rank 7, I heard featherfoot seems nice for those builds, anyways here is my Build till rank 6 :

And this is (probably) how my Rank 7 would look like with featherfoot :

Stats:

Lvl 100 :
50 con, full int
Lvl + 200 :
100 con, full int

Any Suggestion ?

i saw recently someone whit wiz3-cryo2-psy1-rc1. the damage was sick though.

Featherfoot is bad without linker and at least wizard2. So, if you want pure rc cannon build - go wiz1-cry1-psy1-cry2-wiz2-rc-wiz3(for 50% extra damage) or cry3 for better aoe control, ice armor and support. Or go cry3-psy3 for godlike aoe cc gvg/pvp char.

Well Cryo3 and Runecaster1 is something I dont want to change.

Uhm if Featherfoot aint that good, I may build Linker, to link a few ice-wall parts more for extra dmg.

That would look like :

Link does not cause you to get extra shards. They just receive a ton of damage and die quickly. I would avice you to get wiz2. Uninterruptable cast will help both chaining pp-ice wall, casting snow ball and ice rune(8 seconds). Or take warlock for some decent dmg between combos.

Well that would look like this :

Tbh Im not familar with Warlock and the 15 points may be not well spend.

Actually, you can get more shards with link!

You’ll need to make sure you link properly to make good use of it though (unlike in the video). And make sure you don’t link the boss / mobs.