Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 >?

Good morning fellas!

I’m pretty new doing mage type classes thats why i know nothing about end games discussions.

I’m going with this build: Wiz > Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 > ??[int:3 con:3 spr:1] (Witch i want to know from guys if it is good or not)

My main question is about my tier 7 class choice. I don’t feel like taking sorcerer 3.

So… Featherfoot or warlock? witch one scales batter for me?

Warlock is objectively better for that build. Featherfoot is single target and the skills have a high sp cost. So it doesnt work to well with sorcerer.
Int 3 Con3 is fine but as a sorc if you use the summoning skill you dont really need or want any spr most of you sp regen will be from level 10 pots.
Edit: Sorc 3 is bad right now so you are right in not taking it.
Edit2: That much con is unneeded for pve but will make you better in pvp. If you plan was pure pve something like 3 int 1 con would be better.

Confirming/adding on to what Scyphoza said -

I’m running cryo 3 sorc 2 but I’m pushing for Rune Caster (because of personal preference).

But if I were to choose otherwise, I’d definitely go for Warlock, the Warlock’s Pole of Agony would synergize quite well with our CC (Frost pillar).

Feather…doesn’t really do much for you. It’ll just be another slapped-on class.

As for stat distribution, what Scyphoza said is true to a point. I personally (again, personally) find that a little SPR doesnt hurt, since it increases the ‘ceiling’ I have for casting other spells. I.e. be able to cast throw around more frost pillars / ice walls / ice pikes before I hit the 1/4 SP deadzone.

But regardless of stat distribution, one thing’s a certainty - you’ll be chugging sp pots like crazy.

As for the con, it really depends on you, I find myself much happier with a tankier build than one with high damage, cryos arent really built for pure damage anyway and mobs around 190++ start hitting for 1k per. But there are others who claim not to be having problems, so it probably comes down to how you play it I guess.

My current stat distribution’s (Lv.183) sitting around 80 con 180 int and 35 spr or so (not including items and additional stat bonuses) if I remember correctly. Ill probably edit this with proper numbers once the servers come back up, just for authencity’s sake xD

Sorry for the long post, and I hope you find your answers!

I’m running cryo 3 sorc 2 and going for Warlock.
Sorcer c2 -> Warlock

Just wanted to add that adding spr to 50 - 60 doesn’t hurt at all.
If you read the in game ‘help’ description, SPR also increases sp pots efficiency, which contradict to what almost all the theorycrafting about having more spr is bad.

If you do not want to spam sp pots, just use your summon at the right time, in conjuction with your skill cd, do smart rotation with your skill cd, summons are not meant to be up all time hence the sp drain to refrain it. Otherwise it would be OP.

Instead of QQ-ing game mechanism not in your favor, learn how to cope with it. Good luck fellow sorcerers.

I… did not know that! Interesting. Gonna have to look at the help section sometime xD

What they said about spr is correct. Take as much as you feel comfortable with. I actually have 40 spr but don’t feel like i need anymore right now. Im Cryo 3 sorc 2 but I may add more when C8 and above come out. The thing to keep in mind is summoning takes a percent of your max sp while the summon is out so a huge pool makes it use more sp but you also want to have enough sp that you can use your skills without feeling like one use drains all your sp.
So the trick is to find the balance where you have just enough sp to use you skills without your summoning skill using more than a potion can reasonably keep up with.

TLDR. 20,000 sp max is bad with summoning but something like 2-5k is manageable and will let you use skills freely with sp pots.

1 Like

thx so much guys! I’ll go for Warlock!

Ps: Is there a way to buy a Temple card? i don’t even know where i can find him T_T

Find him at the Royal Mausoleum Worker’s Lodge.

It’s the ‘dungeon’ (note that this means that it’s underground, not literally an instanced dungeon) connected to Tiltas Valley.

Hope that helps!

World Bosses are on a 4 hour respawn timer. There’s a rumor that WBosses spawn when a server recovers from downtime, so if you want you could try it out. I have NOT personally confirmed this however, so it’s a risk either way.

Edit:

Sorry I generalized, “MOST” world bosses are on a 4 hour timer. Some only when specific circumstances are fulfilled.

1 Like