Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz c3 > Ele c3 - Rune Caster vs Warlock

Hi, can someone help me to decide my build? I don’t know which would be better, rune caster or warlock.

What are the differences between them? I want something with high aoe dps for pvp, but also useful for pve parties.

I’m also thinking about to include cryomancer but with what I have read so far I think wiz c3 and ele c3 suits better.

Thanks.

Warlock, Rune Caster is ■■■■ for Ele.

Why is that? I have not found much info about rune caster, I found all the clases skills on youtube, except hidden ones :frowning:

So wiz c3 and ele c3 would be good? I will have time to decide later the rank 7 one.

Thanks.

Wiz3 and ele3 work great. The problem with rune caster is that Rune of Ice doesn’t work with persistent aoe like Hail and Frost Cloud. The passive for Quick Cast that rune caster gives yeilds insignificant returns too, unfortunately.

Warlock adds to your offensive arsenal in ways that ele lacks. Now that they changed the mechanics on evil spirits C2 should be very strong at rank 8 as well.

Now, if you’re in it for the costume and flashy casts that I can understand. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What mechanic got changed ?

It was because of the cast, but I’m not sure how much the difference is, or how it works exactly, just that I heard about cast… I don’t know much about the game.

Thanks for your reply.

They used to explode on contact. Now they hit a number of times based on skill level.

oh nice thanks

source?

20char

http://pastebin.com/i3Tg5wpR

Use ctrl+f and search for “warlock” its the first result that comes up.

1 Like

Thanks. Now if only they do the same for the necro’s flesh hoop

This gets asked a lot… Remember to try and do a search first. And just make sure you’re looking at something that was from this month.

Cool good old times…

4 Likes