Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz builds pvp help!

Hi Guys ! I was searching about PVP Build for Wizard, and I found some, but I’m completely lost of what i should choose… Could someone please help me? Need help with the stats too…
What you guys think about that one ?
Pvp build not only for 1X1, but also 5X5, or even a GVG…

And if you have other suggestions please … I would appreciate it!
Thank you !! :smiley:

Oi Gente ! Eu estava pesquisando Builds para Wizard PVP, e fiquei meio perdida com tantas opções… Eu achei uma, e não sei dizer se é boa ou não… Poderiam me ajudar ? E quanto aos stats ?
Queria uma build que não fosse somente 1X1, mas também 5X5, ou até mesmo uma GVG…

Se tiverem outras sugestões… Obrigada !

Kino is a good class for PvP, generally picked along Cryo for more CC. Wizz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock or Wizz 1 > Cryo 3 > Kino 3 are both good builds for PvP, the latter being the stantard PvP build for Wizz.

I don’t know enough about RC to comment on the build you posted, but it seems a bit unorthodox… Maybe someone can say something about it, but this looks like a nuker build for bosses, not sure how it’d go for PvP.

As for stats, people usually go Full CON for Cryo/Kino and either Full CON or 1 INT : 1 CON for Wizz3/Kino3/WL.

There are other viable builds for PvP Wizz, these are just standard ones which include the classes you picked. It depends on what you wanna do, I guess. I’m also new to the game and got confused by all the options. Just read a lot and ask away.

Hope that helps!

Hmm… What About Wizz 1 > Cryo 3 > Kino 2 > Warlock ??

That seems good I guess? You can CC them forever and Pole of Agony them to death. Maybe you need someone with more experience to give an opinion on that, I’m still a newbie.

Do you have any friends who rolled wizzards? I know some guys who are helping me out. I play on Silute btw, where do you play? Feel free to ask for help!

Bad build / No synergy.

Pick another build.
I can’t imagine you doing damage once your warlock cd’s are up.

Which build are you talking about?

Up Up Up … Come on guys ! I need Help… I want to start as soon as possible my new character );

The typical PvP Wizard build is CryoKino, both at C3 and full CON (you get okay dmg with only lvling the attributes for your skills).

I have seen many people with this build -> Wiz 1 > Cryo 1 > Kino 3 … How can it end?

Cryo 2 > Cryo 3 usually