Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz>3cryo>3psycho [help]

Hello i need help with build: Wiz>3cryo>3psycho
I found too many build’s…
What is the best option (skill’s) for pvp ?

Large Beer for link :slight_smile:

Save circle 1 skill points till circle 3 on kino (just get psychic pressure to max, 1 point in force). Then cap out gravity/raise asap.
Same with cryo but save for tree/rolling instead, 1 in bolt and pike, 8 in pike last.

Rush kino 3 then get the last two ranks of cryo last.

Only reason to get gust for pvp is to move people in your raise (i.e. into someone elses pole of agony). Ice blast is trash in pvp (don’t want to break your freeze status early). Subzero shield is a godsend.

In pvp you’ll probaby rely on raise and pole if the enemy has a plague doctor (immune to all freeze/stun, common cc spells). Otherwise just mow them down with cc because you should be able to hold them in place forever. Remember you can cancel telekinesis (right click the buff icon) early or keep an enemy held for the full duration by not using the hits.

Magnetic force also works really well in pvp, just not pve. Wear a shield.

Also you’ll need a lot of con, probably close to 150 total.

3 Likes

ok, but isn’t better to maximize magnetic force? or it doesnt scales well?

i’m going through this path, actually, and thats my doubt…

Don’t take magnetic force. It’s useless in pvp or pve. Take swap or teleportation instead of that. The reason is that magnetic force has small ratio and doesn’t work on most of mobs.

You are wrong about magnetic force in pvp specifically. Atleast try the skill and you would see the suction is instant on players and lasts 4 seconds - it’s insane unbreakable cc. I just would not max it.

https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/videos/8780015/23285219.480p.mp4?Expires=1461312999&Signature=m5EljzdC66yWErh0WWALSkY8ysMQ9lqhONPkR4FQFrW8r9r4g39YxXngVf8J3T8s3x18NLTK7qGilz725nJhNrYyP2bOqodlKyidIdm2T1C2F7u~Eh2xtA7Q7rYpnlTszFPm2qKiBpO~YbAvlo~RlpcEEYPL8CcZeUr2DW3WCr1bW7uEyVd~Ln1SLaU2e2NDc5wDVVNGxcV2Gk~xolfScsUSEJn~C2WF6u4sWGxC4jaymrngtTsPdxH9KOxdZSH-HyPquDLRuxCxZuXagdILaZv~aJVLNXk1~aNfaoODjk7UbyIoGmwTzS0Nu511pFvLuFu5SVFeXMEfTWN9xAb7hA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJJ6WELAPEP47UKWQ