Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 3 or Cryo 3 for Kino > RC > Warlock?

I’m having myself problemas deciding which of the builds below I should run:

Wiz > Cryo3 > Kino > RC > Warlock

Wiz3 > Cryo > Kino > RC > Warlock

I mean, both sound good, both cryo 3 and wizz 3 are pretty solid for future contents and the only skills I will have trouble setting up will be the RC ones, which are not spamable, so playing it well I think I would be able to do great with cryo 3, wizz 3 would probably make it much harder for me to up, also my ice wall would be VERY squishy, making the Ice Wall + PP combo do much less damage.

Even with wizz3 QC, Cryo has the freezing shield, which is 100% sure to be good against mobs, plus the ice tree that combos very well with warlock skills.

So my question is, which would you make? Wizz 3 for PvP since plague doctors only have 5 seconds where they and their party can be frozen? Cryo 3 for general PvE? Would the staff that gives cryo +2 all skills make my Ice Wall good already or would it still be weaker even with this and +50% damage?

both routes are ok…use http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/ to set skills and save build…

follow your heart, if fail it fails with fun and by your hands…

make other later after you have learned from experience :slight_smile:

The builds would be something like this:

or this:

I also believe both are OK and I’m actually thinking of making both, to really have a real experience on which would be better, but is makes me lazy just to think about it hahaha

So if someone could help me decide on e better one based on the theory it would be good.

Also accepting help for the skills distribution.

What I believe: For PvP purposes Wizz3 would be better as it makes runes castable, at least for cases where the enemy has a Plague Doctor, making your freeze effects go bad. For PvE purposes Cryo 3 would be better, since it has the best CC in the game (by far), also would be better for a PvP with not so many plague doctors, which might not be very practical.

So probably it would be VERY hard to up the wizz 3 build to high levels, since all your damage would basically come for the combo (which only needs Isa for bosses), magic missiles (not that huge) and warlock skills (which are not enough for AoE grind).

I think you have to go cyro 3 if you want to be RC.
You should not afraid of PD, you still have freezing pillar and snow rolling as your CC skills.
On the contrary cyro 3 will rule pvp, see this as reference.

Hi,
Can you give me some (your) experience about your paths?
I wanna gather some information to build Rune caster

How far you go with it?
How does your wizard, right now?
Thank you very much!