Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 3 > Kino 3. Worth?

^

20202020202020char

Plenty of topics about Psychokinos and they discuss Wiz 3 > Psy 3 already
So since you can’t be bothered to even have anything in your opening post, then I’ll ask you to do some basic search on the Wizard forum.

1 Like

I already read all. Buy yeah, ur right. even tho I already knew the answer I still keep on asking. because I still want to decide so well. getting confuse what path I’ll take as a Wizard. Urghhh first sight, wanted to be a wiz 3 ele then cryo > chrono. then now wiz 3 > kino . >_<"

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you we’re to choose this two. A Wiz Ele 3 or Wiz Kino 3 ? :slight_smile:

I see. Thanks for the answer, btw the Wiz Ele 3 use too much SP or… just fine with potions?

anybody can please check my basic build for standard WizEle3? Superspell 5/10. It’s okay?

The first thing that I wanted to be a kino. is about the raise & gravity which is on Circle3. So… Yeah earlier on other threads reading some comments getting interested with Cryo2Kino3. Well, more deep answers I’ll be fine :slight_smile:

Wiz 3 > Psyko 3 is going to be fine, its got plenty of AoE damage and Crowd Control.

I saw ur comment earlier about deciding which Psychokino u’ll go. obt is coming,… so… Which path u’ll choose? :smiley:

Wiz>Wiz>Psy>Wiz>Psy>Psy>Warlock

saw a few videos of psychokinos soloing, definitely going this route

And for pvp I think cryo3 psy2 warlock is great, saw a video of that too. Pretty strong. But I want Quickcast for +50% Psycho dmg

mastema suck bro, invocation 5/5 plz