Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 3 Ele 3 Wl 1 vs Wiz Pyro 3 Linker 3?

Hi. I just downloaded and started playing an hour ago. After doing some reading, I’m confused whether to pick Wiz 3 Ele 3 Wl 1 or go with the Pyro - Linker build? I just want to have a DPS wiz build which is good(not necessarily the best) at both PVP and PVE. It’s gonna be my first time playing so it would be good if I can level it easy as well.

Regarding the stats as well, I’m thinking of putting maybe 75 - 100 con then the rest to int. Please do guide me if that’s a bad idea.

Thank you very much!

Both options you’d like to go for are valuable.
Since Agny is extremely strong you would do more damage as Pyro-Linker.
As en Ele-Lock however you have the advantage when it comes to mass-killing little monsters since you can just overrun them.

In terms of PvP and PvE: 75 - 100 will not be enough for PvP. Do what you think you need for PvE but putting 75 - 100 sounds much. I’d suggest 60 - 80 CON, but that just my thought.

Thank you for the help bro. Which do you think is easier to level up? And which is more preferred on parties for boss dungeons?

Is it true that wiz 3 ele 3 wl got nerfed?

Pyro will be far easier to level up.

Wiz3-Ele3: until Wiz3 you wont have much fun. After you got Magic Missile you the real fun begins with Frost Cloud. Everything in between can be tedious especially when it is you first character.

Don’t know about a Ele-Lock nerf, actually the opposite since Mastema gets a boost.
Pyro - Linker will get a nerf at one point, but no one knows how exactly that will be since it will come with a damage formula change for assummingly everyone in the end.

Curently pyro linker is far more superior in terms of almost everything (with agny necklace).

But yeah it will be nerfed at some point but i dont think it will be nerfed to the point of being unplayable.

Also as in rank8 pick sage is also far more superior to warlock2.

Let’s not forget that some mobs are resistant to links.

No links = sad pyro

Until you get wiz 3, it will be so boring! But aftar that is very funny, but Linkers are always recommended to do dungeons or mission, etc! I’m doing WL, but I suggest pyro-linker

pyro alone has more dps than wl and ele combined link is the hue factor

1 Like

why would I need links when my fireball does 50k a tick?

1 Like

And let’s not forget either that there is even more flying enemies.

Flying enemy = Frost ground

I just read upon it that fire wall and fire pillar’s cooldown are 45 seconds and 90 seconds respectively. Is it worth to max it rather than Fire Ground which only has 25 seconds cd?

Firepillar even with its long cd is worth

Firewall is tricky some people like it some people dont, personally I dont even have a skill point in firewall. But you should either max it or leave it 0.

fire ball will kill everything

fire pillar, fire wall is secondary skill

always max those skill

5 points left is your choice

No Wiz3/Ele3/Warlock2 did not get nerfed. For dps Wiz3/Ele3/Warlock used to be by far the top dps build for wizard during rank 7 days. With the introduction of agni necklace anything containing pyro became top dps. So relative to angi+pyro, ele3 build is weaker but didn’t get nerfed at all. But at the rate this game changes you should go with what’s fun because you never know what will get buffed/nerfed. Pyro was the QQ garbage dps class just a few months ago. Anything can happen. BTW warlock is total garbage right now, warlock 3 can be super strong so there’s that too.