Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 2 -> Linker 2, what now?

I have a friend that has the following build path: Wizard -> Wizard -> Linker -> Linker.

At first the whole point of the build was to support but right now that friend of mine complains that her build right now is really lackluster in terms of damage and relies too much on parties to be relevant.
I may fear that at some point she may scrap the character…any ideas on how she could proceed?
The idea is to build a class that provides a lot of support but that can also do things on its own.

I simulated a class path but I’m not sure whether it is good or not.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Typically one rank of sorcerer is considered bad and people with sorc experience usually say c2 minimum.

Do you recommend any other build then?

Wizard C2 without taking C3 will feel lackluster, same for Chrono C2 - without “Pass” there is little that can be done for party support. And sorcerer C1 wont help much with:

[quote=“Anarth, post:1, topic:179594”]
really lackluster in terms of damage and relies too much on parties to be relevant.[/quote]

She denies to pick W3 for some reason, so the idea has to be scrapped I think.

Wants support build, expects high damage. First problem.

There is a chrono support build that is

Wiz> cryo>cry2>cry3>chrono>chrono2>chrono3

That can fight for its self but shes already past that point.

The tough thing here is wiz>wiz>linker is a strange start that is hard to work with.

If you want to play Sorc you need c2 for summon controls, c1 will give you terrible experience.

Chrono shines at c3. I wouldn’t pick build with only c2.

Going Wiz c2 without planing to keep going until c3 was a bad idea.
She would get some damage for now, if she went Wiz c3 for Magic Missle and Quick Cast with +50% magic damage attribute. Then bear it till she can pick high rank damage dealer like R7 Warlock.

/notemptyquotingwith20characters

If she would have agreed to go Wiz C3 (to share Quick cast aswell for 50% damage support) then there are a few ways to salvage the build. Like going Thauma C2 (if she prefers to be support to the core) or some damaging like

I think the problem is that Wiz c2 > Link c2 won’t kill anything, even if his life depends on it. You get what? Energy Bolt +10, +1 Earthquake, Unbind and auto attacks only… She won’t even finish the mob before JPs cooldown refreshes.

That would salvage the build but other then linker its not much of a support build, its more of a wait till rank 7 then abuse warlock with quick cast + link build. Which is not bad, but not really support.

Depends on with who she plays. Linker still has some potential for archers and some swordsmen builds.

If I’m not wrong her boyfriend is going for Hoplite 3.

I think the whole problem is that she started playing planning to be a mage support…

Thats fine just when people say support they usually mean full support not damage with some support elements. Guess i misunderstood.

Tell her “Wiz c3 or SCRAP”. No other way around from this mess.

Nowadays due to recent Linkers nerf Link c1-2 is just quizzed into semi support builds. It’s hard to place it anywhere.

Magic Missile on sleeping targets deals decent damage. Linker Propagates it.

Only if she still keeps saying that she wants more damage, right?

What if she just goes for Wiz -> Wiz -> Linker -> Linker -> Chrono -> Chrono -> Chrono?

You don’t have to use it with Sleep to get the bounce anymore. Just shoot linked targets.

Wiz c3 or SCRAP !!!

@nizidr is referring to a attribute that makes magic missile do more on sleeping targets by 50%( i think it was) not the bounce