Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 1 > cryo 1> psy 3 > ? >?

I’ve been reading so many threads but i rarely see a path like this ( WIZ 1 > CRYO 1> PSY 3 > ??? > ???).

Always they went with either Wiz 3 or CRYO 3. In my own opinion, PSYCHOKINO damage is very good, i know it is easily be interrupted but guys you have to play smart.

Just want your opinion on rank 6 and rank 7 to make this path great.

CYRO 2 > CYRO 3 - Good combo and a semi “warlock”, but it is a low class

SORC 1 > Warlock - i hesitate only because of SP drain and bad AI (they said), Warlock long cooldown.

Necro 1 > Necro 2 - Actually its great but the flesh cannon AOE is small. Is the skeleton follow the player or aggressively kill mobs right away?. I am very curious of Necro 3 if there is any in the future and i hope it is very good!

Linker 1 > Feather Foot 1 - Links only few mobs since it is only circle 1. Feather foot is overrated? The HP gain i read seems small is that correct.

I’m new to this game, this is my insight on what i read already and researched. Please help :slight_smile:

Cryo 2 > Cryo 3 : There’s nothing wrong with taking a “low class” at R6 and R7 if it works well with your build. In fact, that’s the recommended way of making a Cryo3-Kino3 since no one actually benefits much from Frost Pillar at R4-levels (probably only sappers, which there arent many, and pyros, who usually have linker anyway).

Linker > FF : seems okay but you’d be bad for boss fights

Depends on what you want to do with your class.

1. Cryo2>Cryo3 is the a relatively common build. Cryo3 offers tonnes of utility with frost pillar snow rolling plus additional levels in icewall and subzero shield.

2. Wiz2>Wiz3. Though it feels like a step backwards getting wiz3 enables you to do 50% increased damage from the attribute along with surespell. Wiz3>psy3>wl/featherfoot is the main variant of this build. So by having cryo1 instead of wl/featherfoot you trade more damage for the icewall+pp combo.

3. I dont think you can manage to have sorc with psy3 as the sp management will become a nightmare.

4. Runecaster>Warlock. This will give you the most damage output. RC will make your combo hit stupid hard even with level 5 icewall (can get audra for level 7) and warlock just gives all around more damage.