Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 1 Cryo 1 Kino 3 Necro 1 Necro 2 or Warlock

Im thinking this build as PVP/GVG/Bossing.

Im aiming now for 200 con then rest int. Do 20k+ HP safe for doing PVP or should I go for Pure CON?

Do Animus really worth it if I go Pure CON?

Don’t bother with Cryo1, it adds nothing to your build.

Get Wiz2 so that you have Surespell for Gravity Pole/Psychic Pressure/Flesh Cannon.

Necro1+Warlock1 >>>>>>> Necro2 for pvp.

Okay maybe I should reroll again lol. Wiz 3 Psyc 3 Warlock kinda boring to play with but worth it if reached rank 7.

Yeah. Surespell for 15 secs is enough :slight_smile:

If you’re going Wiz3, you might as well get a higher level of Surespell so you don’t have to recast it as often; and an even bigger reason to do so is that you’re doing Kino3

I have a build in my mind too. Will this work? I already made a wiz 3. Its kinda felt hell playing wiz 2 with lvl 3 bolt only and lvl 1 earthquake. Gossshh…

Wiz 3 psy 2 necro 1 warlock 1 ?

I really love going necro then warlock cause I have wiz 3. It will benefit those two better with QC.

Ill sacrifice raise for damage I guess? Another thing is Gravity Pole was reduced to 80/75% in pvp and slow only. Big nerf. :’(

I’m Wiz1 Cryo1 Kino3 (about to hit necro1)and your usage of icewall will drop off later because it’s too slow compared to just popping PP and stun locking. once i got the stun attribute in circle2 i never had the problem getting knocked out of PP plus you have swap and the shackle attribute as well to set up openings. imo based on doing without surespell, going cryo1 is more for freeze status and throwing shards early game and PvP but its not the end of the world since Kino2/3 can handle itself.