Tree of Savior Forum

With the upcoming TBL Changes

IMC please please please consider adjusting the times of entry for TBL to better suit the peak times of the server. I would recommend, similar to old Boruta, that you poll the servers for the best possible timeset.

The current times on the NA server only support play from West Coast USA. 4pm-6pm works for literally no one on any weekday and isn’t even the peak time of the server. 10pm-12pm only works well for West Coast players since that is 7pm-9pm local time.

My suggestion:
Make 1st session of TBL 7pm-9pm, keep second session where it is. This will only create a conflict for TBL during Sunday GTW, and will enable East Coast players to participate throughout the week.

I welcome players from other servers to express their concerns about the current TBL times, if things are good for you guys I wouldn’t want it to change.

TBL should be open 24/7 but only the specific times you’ll get rewarded and ranked.Outside of those specific time brackets it would be unranked and no reward matches.

1 Like

They could let people match up unranked for 1v1 or 2v2 unranked all day perhaps, similar to match 2-4 for dungeons.

Also let people stay in queue if they change maps.

Perhaps having the earlier session be 1 hour instead of 2 would be better.
Even with the second one, to be honest. Then, you could have it longer on the weekends or certain days, etc. 4 hours of TBL a day seems pretty long and may be why not a lot of people play, including no real rewards.

I really have to think this just depends on the person and their schedule. I’m sure the time works well for some East Coast players and not so much for PST/CST players. Many “gamers” tend to have later schedules and West Coast players do affect the peak times.

It is really more about the 4-6pm time that grinds my gears. On a weekday that is like a ghost town level of player population for an NA server.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.