Tree of Savior Forum

Witch build has good dps with chrono3?

I want some build with wizard for solo play.
And i interested in chrono(i dont no why=))
Stats will be con:int 1:3 or 1:2
Who deal more dps cryo3-chrono3-rune or cryo3-chronoè-sage.
Or you have other build? Pyro-link not interested

Don’t really see a reason to invest any points in int as cryo/chrono. Int is good for pyromancers because of good scale from agny. Cryo isn’t really suited for dealing damage so I’d suggest full con and sage for missile hole.

So, what about cryo-psyho3-chrono3 ?

Something like this

But, you can go Pyro1>Linker2>Chrono3>Enchanter1
Main gimmick is JP+HK, then utilize AoE attack ratio and stab every targets in the group so it spread the damage with additional elemental attack line.
Pyro1 with Agny can carry you until rank8, but after that mostly you need gear up to sustain.

Not sure why some people recommend this. Considering JP cooldown might as well simply spam fireballs.

Since the request base on DPS Chronomancer.
And a good pyro is base on JP too, maybe you haven’t reach high level content. Pyro-Chrono-Sage also consider quite weak in R8 maps without linker even with Agny.

There are good and bad things, this build solely base on elemental attack, it need very niche but consider low cost equipment and rely on pardoner’s buff. And melee wizard is bad, because we have no safety zone or pain barrier to avoid knockback.
Good thing is they can bypass MDEF in high level map, but render useless on link-resist monsters when no multiply damage from JP, just stab slowly. Dagger naturally have fast attack motion, only got much better with Quicken lv15.

Same thing to Pyro, they rely on Agny, strong against most monsters with low mdef, non link resist and non fire heal mobs.
But those kinda frequent in Rank8 maps.
The full power of Pyromancer is quite restrictive in many situations

What attack are they using? Auto??? :o

chronomancer doesn’t need dps to solo till rank8

just pick linker c2 and optimize your gear for auto attack damage

link is your mob clear and scroll (pole of agony) will kill quest boss

ex. sacrament, blessing, cafrisun, arde dagger, agny necklace, properties headgear, enchant fire, fire hammer with red gem

cryo1 link2 chrono2 full con

when u hit chrono3 you got pass that reset your link cooldown