Tree of Savior Forum

Wish we had this!

Wish we had a card with a % chance to get golden bell shield XD

or a similar skill of this in a sword tree for casting good for 1 time use and its on a 4min cooldown… i dont mind it just use it in more dangerous situations…

and wish that rank 10 content will have a place for not one shooting bosses. a place that needs a full raid team with each class specified to one roll… tanks to be tanks… dps to dps and kitters. support control to be support control… clerics being clerics…

I wish we had a way for mage class to drain all of a parties sp and redistribute it evenly to all party members in such cases…

I just wished…

really wished wizard and archer class has a 2nd hidden class already…

it’s 2018, what you guys wish for?

a +21 trans 10 weapon

also these costumes

3 Likes

i like the girl one hehehe

Personnaly, i just hope more people will join.
Ideally, another way to get costumes would be cool too, imo, more hats as well.

please not, I can already see my 8k SP getting emptied again and again because someone else who didn’t invest in SPR equipment continues to leech it away.

I still have a bad experience from RO back in the rebirth update times, where the Professors did exactly do this all the time, steal your SP with Soul Exhale and give it to someone else (e.g. Asura Champs to continue killing enemies while you had to pot back yours…).

The new equipment easily allows 4 stats, and one can just sacrifice some DEX/STR for a bit of SPR to boost his own SP recovery (also not counting the fact that Archer&Swordsman Classes use up wayyy less SP than Clerics/Wizards for no apparent reason, as they can just build SPR,too,to boost their SP pot recovery&SP pool).

What I wish for is more balancing so that ± every Class has a Rank specific minimum damage capability (the way to do it is free, it can be DoT, multihit or single hit, AoE or non-AoE).
If you invest 3 Ranks into a Class it’s somewhat mandatory to have this to stay viable for everything the game currently offers (i.e. mow down x enemies in a certain time period to profit).

Also, a rebalance of autoattack Classes. While the concept itself isn’t so bad, the way it is executed in TOS is really bad. Those Classes have little to no other battle capabilities than autoattacking (e.g. Chaplain/Schwarzer Reiter) because their autoattacks are too strong and their skills too weak.

RO e.g. had basically close to no autoattack boosts and people still built autoattackers (e.g. Monks Triple Strike, Thieves Double Attack, Lord Knights Twohand Quicken+Berserk, Hunters Blitzbeat, Blacksmiths Adrenaline Rush&Over Thrust) with additional modifiers being mainly up to 200% damage and additional Aspd boost.

This is not the case with Schwarzer Reiter&Chaplain e.g, though.
Limacon nearly triples your attacks[+190% damage] and makes them spread onto other enemies[C3 attribute “Limacon: Spread”]+adds Aspd boost, while Chaplain gains not only 1 but 2 lines of damage, with one[i.e. Aspergillum] continuously autocasting Aspersion for up to 322% damage per hit.

Krivis rework, however, went into the right direction, adding only +100% damage at C3 with an attribute[Daino: Additional Attack] + some ASPD boost, making it a useful buff that’s not overpowered, while offering two other skills [Divine Stigma + Zaibas] that deal decent damage, considering their Rank, to offer capabilities for autoattack builds as well as non-autoattack builds.

And, of course, some content that focuses on surviving rather than just slaughtering monsters.
There are so many support skills one could utilize, but currently the game is just facetanking even with bad equipment, no need for e.g. Oracles Foresight,Foretell,Counterspell, Druids Sterea Troph, Kabbalists Merkabah: Divine Protection, Priests Stone Skin,etc.

And some content about infiltration/espionage.

The game could be much more fun if the diverse Classes had diverse ways to be useful throughout the game, not simply by threshing beefy monsters that don’t even know how to defend themselves.

1 Like

hahaha i like that skill i was one of those profs like to steal mana XD

that aside… i wanted the party sp drain skill and redistribute even to party members like a mana channeling and mana transformer. (log horizon ref.) i also like to see a karma drive skill ( debuff to enemies when party members crit strike the debuff enemy, player gain .5% mana for every crit attack. ) not much but kinda fun to look at…

ueah as for content i been waiting for content that it needs a fullnraid team to survive one boss… no one shotting… and the said boss has different skill in each stage it hp falls a certain percent. i would love that… even if they get +21 or higher and trans gear it would be still a rough time to battle that… i would love that kind of content…

i would like to kill a boss using strategy than using power and being brain dead and just bash boss with 1 or 2 hit skills like dragoon is doing now… the leveling is ok now… i like it… but at least give a near end game that i want to pull out my hair and gear up just to defeat a boss…

remember eounder morocc?? that big lug of a boss that can area kill a lot of people if your not geared… that kind of battle… i want that here…

also i noticed some field boss are passive… make them aggressive… :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

The SPR skill idea would be terrible now that they added a class (Zealot) who deals damages depending on how many SP they have left :confused:

the spi idea is inyended for class that needs sp but cant pump in it… the idea is that maybe a mage class with spi build can drain sp of the whole party or even a member with 0 sp and redistribute it evenly to all members of the group… they become an sp battery for sp reliant class it includes shadowmancer with spam of its skills someone need to support and not just depend on pots hahaha… its just an idea… lol

i also like this paired with buffers… it brings a lot if this is implemented… i wished… XD

iniiid dis kostyummmm >w<

Yeah, I get it. It’s just like Log Horizon, like you said.
But if your damages depend on how much SP you have, it’s not a good thing for such a class.
If you have 15k HP but your party is made of people with 5k SP, getting all the SP together and then splitting it would help the ones who can spam, but for the one whose attack depends on how much SP they got, it’s pretty lame.
It’d be fun if it was a specific support skill though. Let’s say you’re a full support SPR, rather than taking and splitting evenly everybody’s SP, you can sacrifice your own high SP to share it with others. It’d give another use to the full SPR support rather than just buff (or use Zealot’s Blind Faith).
I like your idea, I just think it can’t be totally like you proposed because of Zealot.

remembur de weddings rings bekk in RO? OwO

wish we had this in game… Just photoshop the base of cleric simple…

and i want this clothes to be gender specific not class… couz i want that black one on my dragoon. and the blue one for my cryoele… XD

yeah maintenance have a big down time I can make this things out of boredom.