Tree of Savior Forum

Wipe servers and exchange transcendance for a rebirth system

For a new player 90% of the maps are deserted.

Rebirth system would fix this and make everyone re-cyle the game over and over.

Has the same effect transcendence has, more time/investment, more power.

Old players would display cool skills/looks to new players while cycling maps hyping them for end game content.

ragnarok? ???/ no thanks on that.

The problem is that there is a HUGE level cap (390, srsly…?), so we end up with a gazillion # of maps with different level gaps, tons of gears that become USELESS (just as well as recipes and materials)
Compared to Classic Ragnarok where the level cap was 99/70 and there were plenty of leveling maps that adapted to every class role or need and even like that, they seem populated (some more than others)

I seriously consider that they should add that, reducing the level cap, focusing on quality instead of pointless content, making maps more interesing and full of secrets, having a great variety of equipment that is great for different ocasions, not concentrating all into meta garbage gear for p2w players which give all the benefits +10000000% dmg, invincibility, 1hko noncashers, etc etc etc

2 Likes

No one wants recycled content, even if it’s disguised by a rebirth system.

If people wanted RO again, they would play RO. And it wasn’t a good system then, either.

No one wants to play an empty game either, think about newcomers instead of “no one”.

First time players I recently invited to the game eventually quitted due “no one playing” and infinite dungeon queue.

deal with it.
and blame imc for losing 40k player base. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

except, wiping the servers would also kill most of their current population.

alot of people would just straight up quit if their efforts for the past 1-2 years just poofed into smoke

3 Likes

No one wants to play on empty maps, but why are those maps empty?

It’s because they are inefficient to level on, most people have a flow and prefer to level quickly.

1 Like

Just my 2 cents

Your idea i like it, but dont expect to see the maps with ppl, as usual there will be a very short ammount of maps with ppl, that are currently WITH ppl so no point in that argument…

As a side note, due to just a few maps are used for leveling, its kinda like the “instanced” games where you repeat certain zone over and over again… so instead i would like a buff to XP outside the usual leveling maps and then i would see your point

cheers

i like the ideia of a rebirth system, not wipe , but rebirth for master classes maybe? or new hidden skills for the same build when you rebirth, leveling again would make dungeons queue and new players more welcome to old players, like, oooh you wanna play with me i will reborn so we can level up together and i can show you this beaitufll world :slight_smile: @STAFF_Yuri think of this <3 <3

Once again you are talking about “your kind” the veteran players.

Think about the children, THE CHILDREN! =D

Maps without people means only vets are playing, dont you remember early days? All maps full of ppl, cause no one knew the best grinding spots. =D

I know no one likes them wipe, I would lose a ton of stuff aswell.

But I think a wipe with a clean start would be better than those band-aids they are adding to fix economy, making itens obsolete, adding insanely low % features so they can drain silver from the ones who are insanely rich.

Its just an idea tho, would hate to see the game finally die due a miss placed wipe indeed.

ENOUGH with NO ONE THIS, NO ONE THAT, YOU GUYS fake sage!!! Im True Jeses will save you guys from this LAND OF DEAD UNDER TREE. I will free you guys from from disaster, i will open portal to NEW LAND OF LIFE BY SACRIFICE MY LAST TALT. Go my lost lamb to NEW LAND, may talt always guide you and ward you from greed of hack.

• insert some background music from epic music channel

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.