Tree of Savior Forum

Winners of christmas fan arts~reactions

hi, what did you guys think of the christmas fan arts ?
me, well i guess it would sound like a critic, but i just want your shared thoughts.
i only liked the ones made by:

poetcat
chili [most of it]
iorisu.artist [neutral, can’t say]
cat77
murmoruno
bonnybunny [neutral, can’t say]

everything else, i didn’t like it but hey , it’s just me talking about reactions.

i ain’t here to be speaking ill of anyone, but still like to just talk about your reactions to this.

No reason in particular, just wanna see what you thought of them.

I generally liked them all, especially @Chili’s (not just cause she’s in Resonance :P). It’s great to see how much effort people put into their work.

2 Likes

that’s it ? nobody else ?
[disappointed]

Off-topic isn’t the most active section.

I usually don’t pay attention to the loading screen because I have a second monitor, but looking through them, my favorite would has to be “Party with my pets” by Suzunari.

Who doesn’t like a little dark humor?

1 Like

They should really make people submit in a single thread. I love fanwork but I really can’t be bothered to click through all those, and plus it pushes down all the other more persistent art threads like what. So sorry, I don’t really have an opinion 8( the ones that won are pretty cute from what I’ve seen in game, and very detailed!

into a off-track rant I go: why is this company so bad about fanartists? first, none of us can take commissions for ingame money, and second, the contest prizes like…are only worth it for novelty, really. to be fair, I didnt thoroughly look through the xmas one, but I remember the first being a sum prize of around 15 dollars worth of tp and I’m…just…what lmfao. i saw some of the works that were submitted in the first round, fully colored with backgrounds and print quality, worth 120 flat at least. I mean I get it, you want people to draw for love of the game and nobody is forced to join, but it sucks when you know they tagged such a low value on their fan-creator community. Contests are already pretty bad for artists, especially considering there’s zero participation prize. idk, i hope they are at least paying maggi very well for her fantastic work.