Tree of Savior Forum

Will Wiz1 -> Cryo1 -> kino2 -> ele3 work?

As the title states, I’m wondering if this build can work? I know its not optimal, but I wanna have fun as well. Also I want Cryo and Kino since I wanna pvp with this character. Ele is for the fun aoe part.

I personally think Elementalist only works with Wizard C3.

But you might aswell try it, you can also pick Rune Caster for Rank 7 so you can do the Cryo-Kino combo with a good burst.

However, keep in mind that without Surespell you’ve to play more carefully since you might get interrupted and your abilities have quite some long cast time since you won’t have Quick Cast (aswell as lower dmg output because you won’t have the attribute from Quick Cast).

Other than that it’s pretty solid, you can burst bosses with your Cryo-Kino combo and Rune Caster if you pick it and deal with packs of mobs with your AoE from Elementalist.

Creating characters is free anyway, you won’t lose anything trying it out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the feed back. Really like your suggestion about Runecaster. Can I ask skills that I should prioritize?

Subzero shield is probably better in pvp.

Something like this might work.

You can take Energy Bolt to lvl 5 and leave Reflect Shield at lvl 3 if you want.

You’ve 5 points left in Psychokino, up to you where you want them.

You can make Hail lvl 15 and Electrocute lvl 14 if you want, up to you, also you can put 1 lvl in Freezing Sphere if you want.

Thanks a lot sir. Will try it out.

Freezing sphere is an ice spell.

Yes but it’s not worth to invest on it over the other spells.

I have been looking at cryo circles. I may just roll psycho1 cryo2 ele3. But people keep pointing out that you either get Cryo3 or no Cryo at all. Can I ask why? If I dont get Psycho and go Cryo 3 Ele 3 will that still be viable?

Imo, you should ignore those people. cryo 3 is great, but you don’t need cryo 3 if you’re planning on going damage. The only damage payout you get is ice wall, which is pretty great but on a long CD. My guess is that Psycho 1 is better than Psycho 2 because the addition of Magnetic Force is not that great, and unless you want to be a one trick pony, you don’t need the extra points in PP. Since you’re trying to maximize the power of frost rune, I would opt for taking the classes with the ice spells that hit exponentially harder, and conveniently all of those spells are in the Elementalist tree.

This is the build I’d go with at ele 3 (ignore the other circle choices)