Tree of Savior Forum

Will Rune Casters ever have 3 circles?

I searched but didn’t find this question. My apologies if it’s been asked.

I’m new to the game and noticed in the skill simulators that Rune Caster is only available for 1 circle at rank 6 with no advancement after.

Is there any word that it’ll get advancement like all other mid-tier classes?

Hidden classes only have 1 circle.

I want 3 circles of miko and chaplain

@Nirimetus Ah, I wasn’t aware of that. It’s kinda a bummer that it’s more or less a “filler” class just to improve others.

Depending on how you combo it with other classes, they are already pretty OP.

And can be even further improved with good gear, since this game became more gear dependent with Transcendence system.

@Nirimetus I can see that after reading some of their skills and its impact on other classes. I guess I was being spoiled in a sense that I was looking forward to more circles when advancing and experimenting with builds.

I agree that many skills need rework, specially for the lower rank classes, but people tend to look at a single class, not the whole setup, then again, with the way the lower ranks are balanced, I don’t disagree with the complains about having meta builds and almost no diversity.

You can try any crazy build you may think, but be ready to feel weak or useless at some point exactly because of what I said above.

@Nirimetus I noticed that as well when reading what classes groups are looking for.

What ultimately attracted me to ToS is the number of diverse classes and I was hoping most would have high viability; but it seems only a few are really desirable and viable among groups: i.e. chrono, linker, pyro, squire, doppel, etc.

1 Like