Tree of Savior Forum

Will founders keep exclusive server

The reason I ask is I feel it keeps a better community. I much prefer b2p than f2p.
Things like gold spamming will be less frequent on a sever that has been paid for than a free one.

1 Like

No, you won’t keep it.

After EA is over, everyone is free to go where they please, including your server.

1 Like

Q. Regarding the Founder’s Server, will it remain exclusive even after the F2P conversion date?
A. No, after the F2P release, the pre-existing ‘Founder’s Server’ will become available to all.

It would be best for everyone if they did keep the server separate from the f2p, because they will be called out for running a p2w game, mainly because of the rankings, but some other things too.

My guess is that they will introduce a new server when the f2p launches, but they will allow f2p players to join the founder’s server.

However, no sane f2p player (especially competitive one)
will join there, so you’ve got nothing to worry about, I think. ;p

1 Like

yeah well… there were a lot of founders that complained about having to wait three months because by doing so they wouldn’t be able to play with their free to play friends.

My bet is if you do a totally private server then you will get an uprising from this people

Cheers guys!
So much is expected of a f2p model these days no wonder so many companies go bust.

I’m glad to part with some mulah on this game as I can see me playing it for a long time. Just hope they are good with account banning for spamming

I’d have no real issue if I can’t enter the founder’s server on april. Idk if a lot of users would complain if they couldn’t either.