Tree of Savior Forum

Wildfire Gathering is real? or was it a faux? Read this for evidence

Lovely drama this weekend…

• Its a scam/impersonation of GM…and it should be dealt with regardless??..Huehuehuehue
  • GM did really message Moba~ but couldn’t make it in time
  • Don’t care…still fun regardless

0 voters

Really isn’t Photoshop to be honest… more of a HTML thingy… really easily edited if u know how…anyone can do it…

Examples

Though there is still a benefit of doubt … Even if he did that was some nice trolling/drama this was indeed fake XD

Like what @Starcaster mention in his topic… no gm actually posted in on his topic so there are doubts that GM was actually attending the event…

Still goes to show that there really is a need for moderation in this forum

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/mass-gathering-today-a-gm-will-be-in-attendance-klaipeda/330223/62

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/breaking-news-massive-wildfire-scam-no-gms/330456/11

5 Likes

Huehuehue

GM couldn’t care less, not worth their precious time

1 Like

This is why i like tree of forums lol

1 Like

As expected of IMC :sparkles:

1 Like

My friend, I couldn’t agree more, lol.

But I suppose its not the first time in MMOs, where we’re seeing guild Self-advertising or “speaking on behalf of the almighty shiny-hiney GM”

xD

1 Like

With PS you can manipulate pixels, but with HTML and CSS combined you can do magic!

2 Likes

Exactly…but in this case chances are he edited the text of the tree of saviors welcome mail to in order to “impersonate” messaging him…

If a GM truly responded to the post it would have been official for everyone to see…like the copy pasta bot reports or costume consideration.

I’ll give a benefit of doubt…and :+1: for pulling such an event/prank of these scale

Guess @Mobaboy is cleared… now the ball is in IMCs court lol

1 Like

So sorry for the inconvenience of all our saviors, as we are communicating with @Mobaboy and me. I firmly promise that I will pass again this info. to our GM staff and there would be GM with our saviors for the next Gathering. Thank you so much for your support and making our saviors misunderstanding.

4 Likes

Goot marning everywan :slight_smile: