Tree of Savior Forum

Wider iCBT player sample

Hey IMC suppose the iCBT(international close beta test) has a limit on the number of player that can join.

As it stands in google trends. The top 3 countries talking about Tree of Savior is 1st Philippines, 2nd Thailand, and 3rd Brazil. The iCBT application will be filled up by players from these regions.

There should be a wide sample from many different countries that are interested in the game.

2 Likes

Not surprised there; RO had a big impact and player base on those three countries.

2 Likes

well i guess they pretty also have statistics now which countries are following ToS from the launch of this new site. And which one will have the most number of their player base are.

man i really hope you are not getting any exclusive stuff, playing cbt -.- its already annoying that the fgt got something, they should be freaking happy that they were allowed to play it

If only we knew IMC goals behind that… Of course I’d like them to focus on EU/US and tune the game to fit european mindset, but this wish barely supports financial part of the equation. Lets hope this game will not turn into something that effectively reaps money at those countries, but is totally disgusting for the rest.

@IMC, No limiterino plz : (

1 Like

I wonder how much IMC’s server for ToS can handle. :frowning: Are they willing to test how much they can handle? That is… if there’s no limit :smile:

One week ago i found Steam Spy, today i found google trends, what will i find tommorow?!

Oh, and germans interested in ToS ? … sigh.

I feel like I’m the only Australian here :cry:

2 Likes

you should get a key as representative of australian :smiley:

only skipperino!

1 Like

@Karjalainen mmh I’m a little skeptical, are you sure that the international beta will be close?

my logic

wipes = cbt

no wipes = obt

Well least Philippines and Thailand get server from Playpark, im quite sure Brazil will be playing on international server. Oh and hey fellow Carelian :smile:

2 Likes

is playpark good? 【・_・?】

It is a fillpin bad publisher. They hosted RO2 and it is closed due to lack of players and support, at least in Playpark SEA. IDK about other Playparks.

1 Like

Wait what?? Playpark will be host for ToS for ph??? Someone please verify! D:

EDIT:

Honestly, I would rather join the international community… -sigh-

1 Like

playpark is a thailand company

the philippines has the same biggest game publisher similar to Brazil —>Levelup games

We brazilians already have tons of guilds and builds to share with the rest of the world! We’d love to make part of the tests and make educational videos to spread out the word about this fantastic game! :grin:

1 Like

i guess it time to restart this topic so. bump

I am sure they will make another test too, i have the feeling the test is not about result in the feeling how is the game, more like if the server can hold so many international player (sounds some how weird)