Tree of Savior Forum

Why Warlock Good For PvP?

Hello i’m keep reading on forums about warlock good for pvp but why?And also if you share your knowlage about necro pvp too i’ll be happy thanks.

Dark Theurge deals so much damage, at lv5 with 0% attribute damage u can deal around 20k damage if some1 come and touch u. So in pvp, if swordman come to u they get like >20k damage and it has short cooldown 30s.

Pole is also good but its hard to land so u need cc like sleep, freeze. its a guarantee kill if u can hit for 3-4sec.

Any enemy that touches pole of agony once and leaves will recieve a dot that lasts 16 seconds and deals rapid damage. It’s pretty much death without a cure/bloodletting/prophecy.

Dark theurge has high on-contact damage so melee characters will have a hard time approaching you.

Necro isn’t that good in pvp honestly, sorcerer does it better simply because most of the skills auto aim. On top of this necro skeletons work based on auto damage and are very easily killed. Shoggoth doesn’t compare to temple shooter or even necroventer. Flesh cannon and loop both work in theory, but don’t deal nearly as much damage because they can be avoided pretty easily.

1 Like

Dark Theurge hits more than flesh hoop?

Yes, hoop hits 20 and Theurge hits 25.

Warlock and Necro had same skill mechanic, I didn’t see different from both of them.
You need sleep or catch skill both of Pole and flesh cannon for instance kill.
Hoop and Theurge also same melee type. 25 or 20 hit is not different if your opponent not stay still. The skill wasn’t do 25hit at once but it can hit 25 time while using a skill same as hoop.

It just because of Ele3>Warlock is most popular build and easy grind while there are rare Necro users.

In PVP Warlock vs Necro the one who can sleep opponent first is winner not the skill.

Sharing : 1 weak point of no casting skill (especially pole) is when you got push back while animation using skill (summoning) the skill will got cancel and count as used (CD)

1 Like

Chances are if you’re an active pvper you’ll use arena, so the team with the plague doctor/oracle will win. CC immunity is just ridiculous.

While it might not make a difference if you’re warlock or necro for damage it does matter that animation locks are way longer on necro, the upside is you have a summon to interrupt people. Flesh loop is also buggy as crap and won’t hit enemies standing inside the circle half the time due to lag.

I agreed with skill buggy.

Necro need re-work start from Gather corpse animation lock.

Do you think Pyro3>Chrono2>Warlock1 is a decently viable build in pvp? I think it would be fine in pve.

I was thinking of something like this: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ueuzlhhdlz/

Not really viable for pvp, probably works fine in pve but you seriously should dump warlock for chrono 3.

For skills;

w/ warlock:

In theory time stop would let you do pole of agony but the problems is that even low level debuff blocks like prophecy can stop it. Mastema is only useful for cure tiles/heal tile comboes (so level 1 is enough because the damage blows). Invocation is just nice to have for 30% dark dmg in pve - and for farming.

w/ chron 3 (highly recommended over warlock):

If you need specific skill explanations just msg me and i’ll reply when I have more time.