Tree of Savior Forum

Why not allow players choose any starting class'!

I have know idea how big impact would this be. Allow players choose starting class’ from the Basic Ranks, IMO would help remove the boredom of leveling Swordman, Cleric, Wizard and Hunter.

If 7 Ranks were too wide, you could allow at least Rank 3 class.

I feel this belongs to the feedback section…

Well…it’s Archer you know…

1 Like

Because starting with R8/9/10 classes that deal +1000% damage make things easy right?

You already can buy buffs that increase your damage absurdly high, making the game even more boring since you are playing Saitama mode.

Dungeons feel like a walk in the park till you get to 230, even so, you might be able to solo it if you are on a cleric tree build.

We already have an easy mode game, you want it more easy?

Now to make it a good suggestion, they could make the all classes unlocked 1 rank earlier (except the R2 classes and hidden ones) to increase the variety of builds.

5 Likes

rank 1 going to class level 15 only took me 7-10min. (exp bonus from team level 20) doesn’t seem like you’ll get bored at that time span.

especially when you’re a newcomer trying to get some immersion in the game, which needed more than 10 min to get some immersion

i also think the game barely made the lower ranks in par with the higher ranks, imagine how unbalanced it would be if someone can just have 2 rank 3 classes and just bypass rank 1 and 2 classes

the current balancing hardly keeps up with the implemented “limited” class diversity. i doubt it will be more balanced if you were to propose to make it even more diversed

1 Like

Add new classes into rank 1?
Example: Wizard,Magician,Witch or whatever
Started with Beginner rank 0 no skills

< crazy suggestion mode >

• remove all classes
  • start with basic attack
  • allow to learn any skill from the masters
  • build your character as you wish (swordsmaster with healing and fire magic!)

</ crazy suggestion mode >

1 Like

Isn’t that Path of Exile already? :tired:

Yeah. But that suggestion of choosing your skills would completely change the game. It probably would ride some few overpower builds

1 Like

noo everyone will have heal thAt meta ‘0000’