Tree of Savior Forum

Why is Rank 9 taking so long?

R9 will come after monster tamer if not time to rest for a moment im too tired with this daily chores(ET, Saalus, Rushing Boss cards) oh hey i just got into world boss hunting its pretty challenging so far if you are a mid end game like me, only with good weapon but trash armors

4 Likes

so… they could do it if they wanted to but might as well ask to see if they can get free labor amirite?

2 Likes

welp, MHWorld will be out by then. GGs ToS it was good for awhile

1 Like

There are more important issues at the moment. They need take some action about that: Tamer Event Exploiters are protected from harm by IMC again

Anything new right now will only provide a bigger mess up.

Without anything new people will leave as well. I know many that have already left because there is nothing to do. People have been waiting for these updates for a long time. I for one am just gonna log off and wait for rank 9. If it’s not here soon I probably wont log on again.

Bye bye

2 Likes

:frowning: Have been Looking foward rank9 for a long long long long time.

My friends said next maintain will update rank 9, wont it?

Nice joke byyyyyy your friend tho :haha:

2 Likes

Don’t mention about that bullshit R9 updates, how about Territory war?
Or is it launch together at same time??

Well, IMC only know copy and paste all the news from ktos but did not update any actual progress on all these promised ‘update’ to players, ignoring players concern in the forum, only hide players thread when they reveal how to reproduce the bugs (players did submit ticket but get ignored by IMC).

its bull ■■■■ management & developer team, this is worst game ever among all MMORPG games i played before

@GM_Francis @Staff :haha:

4 Likes

additionally, please look at this.
http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

among this 1.7k players left, how many ‘ACTUAL’ players left?
IMC is smart tho in making false information by making newbie event and also, diamond anvil event.
How to abuse? Create several account just to login daily to finish the mission until day XX.
So that the amount of ‘alternate account’ will be added into steamcharts.

For my own account, I made 6 more new accounts to abuse this lame diamond anvil event just to enchant my solmiki weapon. Thanks IMC to think of temp solution to create false data on the steamcharts anyway!

@GM_Francis @Staff

:haha:

2 Likes

thank you for boosting steam chart numbers! some white knight told me TOS has 45k weekly active account logging in to do dailies, all of them genuine players for sure :haha: we have 45k player ready to return for rank 9 :haha:

1 Like

so this means… Google translation?

2 Likes

No R9 No new weapon
Then event diamond anvil (14DAYS) useless

Trick or Cheater event winner, they got solmiki weapon,
They can upgrade new weapon.

1 Like

well, these attributes might’ve been fixed, but there is still a lot of buggy stuff, especially this issue:

and the issue that Merkabah without the Slow Movement attribute active will not affect the enemies with every explosion [my guess is that sometimes the AoE effect is canceled by the aura damage effect if the chariots move too fast].

The skill is already pathetic enough for a Rank 7 skill, dealing less damage than most other skills in the game, but with these two issues restraining the buffs of Merkabah and negating its damage partially, the skill has basically no reason to exist anymore.

While you guys are at it, please think about equalizing the damage potential of Plague Doctor and Kabbalist :

IMC couldn’t find enough people that were dumb enough to give their free time to do the translation for free.

5 Likes

Your team is a disgrace for South Korea run company. Yeah keep crying. :sad::sad:

1 Like

The Company just keep repeating the mistake over and over again, I don’t think they will release the new class this year, :distinguished:

1 Like

You can be the cancer, or you can be the chemo.

Discouraging people who only wanted the content to come out faster so everyone could enjoy it is absolute cancer.

1 Like