Tree of Savior Forum

Why is meta for chrono: c3 cyro/c3 chrono?

As the topic states.

I’d like to think if I’m making a support build, linker would be more desirable due to linkage support and offer higher damage in party scenarios than cyro can offer.

Is it just that it’s harder to level?

The main reason is that in earth tower, you encounter very large packs of mobs, and while linker2 is limited to 8 mobs, cryo can pull as many mobs as they can fit inside their ice pillar.

1 Like

ToSBase says 10. Is that incorrect?

I see posts about monsters walking right out of frost pillar to munch on people’s faces even, despite it having over 2x the cooldown of a link. I’d just think link / pull / 3 snare would be really good CC / damage and uhh… Reliable?

How big / frequent ARE the packs in ET?

linker 1/2/3 can link a maximum of 5/8/10 respectively. I’d say if it’s between cryo3 and linker, don’t let earth tower by itself change your choice, get whichever one you personally like more. Earth tower isn’t everything, and linker is still extremely good in other areas, such as dungeons and helping solo.

1 Like

probably because with frost pillar and slow i dont think monsters would be munching on people’s faces tbh

Awhr, tosbase pls, y u lie to me. :broken_heart:

Ooh, yuh… guess that could help with the whole face munching / escaping problem.

1 Like

So, I wonder how cute the C3 Cryo outfit will be! Clearly that should be the deciding factor.

Both of the paths are viable for leveling and engame, I saw many linker1-traima1/linker2-chrono3 around, as well as cryo3-chrono3. I personally prefer and main cryo3 due to CC it provides.

I remember ‘circle 3’ outfits in the TP shop, but I think they just required the base class and not circle 3. Normally, there’s just one outfit you get at c1. You can check out all the class outfits here:

What’s the stat dump for that? Something tells me c1 wiz / c3 cryo isn’t exactly screaming dps.

I’m assuming pretty con heavy.

I went 1 CON:3 INT:1 SPR, but might reroll to 2 CON:1 SPR later on, still considering it. Providing damage is not the point of this build, that is true.

1 Like

Yeah but I already know what the c1 outfit looks like! A snowy poofball! I’m imaging we’ll gradually see more c3 outfits get released as time passes.

At least the chrono outfit is cute either way ~!

I heard some people were fussing cause they bought c3 outfits but weren’t c3 and couldn’t wear them! Anyone care to confirm or deny that? Heck maybe even post screenshots (if you don’t need to be c3) for my ease of mind?

I’ve actually never bought the outfits so I’d trust those people you’d heard, then. I gotta admit, I made an ill advised class choice of thaum on my alt just because I like the outfit the most.

Oh gawd thaums, I always start fussing when they use their grow things on me, my hands just look all freakishly big.

@phoenixkatera @caudaite

It doesn’t let you purchase the costume you can’t equip, at least in the current version. You get a message like that (was trying to buy on archer1).

Need more c3 outfits! All the outfits!